Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you guys like me/appreciate me

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
i hope my Islamic teachings have been helpful, though I've been a bit quiet on the recently maybe i should make more dawwah

i try to make us a dignified people even if not referencing the Quran and Sunnah

let me know if u appreciate me. it will help a brother going through a tough time. i will also respond and tell you my thoughts on you and anything u can improve on

Wahabism was created by the west.

no, not anymore. you called me "low IQ" :'(.

i appreciate you bro :feelsautistic:

I like you a lot. I actually love random islamic rants for some reason, it brings life into any thread. And I have seriously bookmarked your thread about internet anonymity:feelstrash: it will help me lots one day.

But you have to apologize to idkwattodowithlife. He has deserved better :feelsbaton:

I hate everyone

@idkwattodowithlife
Screen Shot 2018 03 25 at 95648 AM

no, not anymore. you called me "low IQ" :'(.
i did not mean it that way. i just meant the post was low iq. it is ok to make that, i have a few low iq posts and i apologize if ur feelings hurt

+ it pisses normies off

this is my favorite thing about my rants. they constantly get posted to inceltears and then they automatically start distrusting Muslims even more. i feel like ive seen your username on /r/incels, i always liked your posts and they upset normtards.

Wahabism was created by the west.

negatory, plus calling Salafi Jihadists Wahhabis is kind of offensive. theres another guy with your avatar so i cant remember if youre the exact poster, but u seem to have formed your own opinions which is important. these numale cucks have no opinions.

I like you a lot. I actually love random islamic rants for some reason, it brings life into any thread. And I have seriously bookmarked your thread about internet anonymity:feelstrash: it will help me lots one day.

But you have to apologize to idkwattodowithlife. He has deserved better :feelsbaton:
that gives me lifefuel that u like them and that ive helped with that post. us incels must become educated entities, one that inceltears cucks cannot stomp on freely without fear for their lives. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

well i like your radical posts that send normies into full panic mode, like the jan 1st one. pure lifefuel
Eh I was in a hateful mood when I said "I hate everyone"

Eh I was in a hateful mood when I said "I hate everyone"
we are all there at some point but us incels are all here for each other

except racistcels. theyre hypocrites and pretenders, theyre holding things against people that are out of their will, just like how people with bad looks. racistcels need to take a big looks and reconsider their thought processeees

i hope my Islamic teachings have been helpful, though I've been a bit quiet on the recently maybe i should make more dawwah

i try to make us a dignified people even if not referencing the Quran and Sunnah

let me know if u appreciate me. it will help a brother going through a tough time. i will also respond and tell you my thoughts on you and anything u can improve on
Yeah, ur pretty resourceful
https://incels.is/threads/how-to-st...e-a-certified-mujahid-a-guide-by-opsec.30862/

i did not mean it that way. i just meant the post was low iq. it is ok to make that, i have a few low iq posts and i apologize if ur feelings hurt
It's okay, you're forgiven, I like you now :).

Look at the other post
You shouldn't hate your fellow virgins in your hateful moment. You should spread the hate among us all so we can go ER and start the beta uprising.

You shouldn't hate your fellow virgins in your hateful moment. You should spread the hate among us all so we can go ER and start the beta uprising.
Lol that's the problem. Non virgins are here.

anyway, OP tell me, I am too into hard time

anyway, OP tell me, I am too into hard time
i like that u are interested in nasheeds and the middle east, unlike these cuckfestus IV orbiters from inceltears that think aleppo is a restaraunt in italy. theyre uneducated and unsympathetic simps lost in their own world of status. plus u are a very adamant poster.

yes you're a good user

i would have ur signature but then i would be officially classified as a LARPer

its tempting to not be bothered by law enforcement and have it. but then i would let the cucks win and make me back down from my status as a respectable man who stands strongly against kufr. no such thing will ever happen

this is my favorite thing about my rants. they constantly get posted to inceltears and then they automatically start distrusting Muslims even more. i feel like ive seen your username on /r/incels, i always liked your posts and they upset normtards

yes i was on the subreddit till i came here

heck yes.

i will admit, i think u called me a LARPer a few times which hurts my feelings, but i enjoy that u are active on many of my threads.

u into cars?
I think u mistook me for someone else. But yeah, im into cars, not sexually tho.

No. I've been too inactive to see your posts.

Yes I do, I appreciate all non fakecels

agreed.

i dont know why fakecels bother being here too. like wtf, its not even over for them.
To feel superior and laugh at our expense
Right @KV3 ?