Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you guys like endorphins high that really spicy food gives you?

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
It's lifefuel for me

I already got used to eating spicy stuff growing up.

What's your fav spicy food ?

Can’t spicy foodmaxx I’m a gerdcel

I endorphinsmaxx by lifting and running until I’m beat

ye I am eating mr pain aka 1 mil Scoville

Hey Op any hot sauce suggestions for me?

What spicy foods do you like
I enjoy spicy Korean noodles and Spicy Curry and Kebab with chilli , Chilli Pad Thai and Chilli Laksa and other Spicy stuff from Mexican cuisine

I enjoy spicy Korean noodles and Spicy Curry and Kebab with chilli , Chilli Pad Thai and Chilli Laksa and other Spicy stuff from Mexican cuisine
Need to try new cuisines, what culture has the best food in ur opinion?

Need to try new cuisines, what culture has the best food in ur opinion?
I'm biased towards Asian foods cause rice (Thai, Korean , Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese) . But if your white you can try mexican and Indian foods..
Arab and Turkish foods are higher in meat so If your a meat fan u can try those cuisines.

Also persian cuisine seems interesting

Yeah that's why I like Asian and Mexican food, German food is bland af :feelsugh:
@Transcended Trucel says bland food is better tho, He said Whites are superior because of bland food

I'm biased towards Asian foods cause rice (Thai, Korean , Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese) . But if your white you can try mexican and Indian foods..
Arab and Turkish foods are higher in meat so If your a meat fan u can try those cuisines.
Not white, latino but I’ve alr tried a decent amount of my shit, I want to branch out to currycel and ricecel meals

Not white, latino but I’ve alr tried a decent amount of my shit, I want to branch out to currycel and ricecel meals
that's good I want new experiences too but with travel, maybe overseas i can find new food

that's good I want new experiences too but with travel, maybe overseas i can find new food
Game over for brokecels, only way to travel will be once I have a good credit score, no money no life

Ye but I got a weak stomach, always wake up 5:30 or so the day after having to doo doo

Yeah I make my own hot sauce from time to time because store-bought hot sauces don't really do it for me anymore.

im think about going vegan
there's no more growth my body is going to acheive now so why should i care about protien intake