Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys lie about your height to feel less inferior on Dating apps?

D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-
I often put myself as 6'1 to hopefully get 1 match on an dating app. Hopefully I'm not the only one who does this 0_0

Trucels dont use dating apps. Take another blackpill boyo, its over.

Almost none of them read bios.

"What do you do?" "I didn't expect you to be this tall." "Where are you from?" despite the information being easily and obviously available.

Almost none of them read bios.

"What do you do?" "I didn't expect you to be this tall." "Where are you from?" despite the information being easily and obviously available.
Yeah when you aren't good looking a huge majority of them don't even bother to even reading your bio. Sadly what you described never happened to me :(

Most men lie about their height and dick size, the height is lied about on dating apps..
Most men skew their height upwards by about 2 inches, you might aswell follow the trend as foids perception on "6ft" is actually someone who's 5ft10 now.

what do you guys think of lying about your age?

Most men lie about their height and dick size, the height is lied about on dating apps..
Most men skew their height upwards by about 2 inches, you might aswell follow the trend as foids perception on "6ft" is actually someone who's 5ft10 now.
Sad part is that it actually improves your chances of getting a match solely on you're god damn height. Wish it wasn't like that but hey I can't change female biology.
what do you guys think of lying about your age?
Lying about your age won't help if you look old. If you look young then I say go for it if you are just trying to get laid quickly. If she ask for birth certificate just ghost :)

Sad part is that it actually improves your chances of getting a match solely on you're god damn height. Wish it wasn't like that but hey I can't change female biology.
We live in a world of lies tbh, at this point it's better just to go with the flow and add +2 inches to your height, they won't even know tbh...

Yeah when you aren't good looking a huge majority of them don't even bother to even reading your bio. Sadly what you described never happened to me :(

The whole game is deeply rigged and astonishingly inefficient. It feels good to get matches when it's novel, i.e. the first few days, but most of them are totally useless: they have 50+ Chads on reserve at any given moment. If you want to ascend with Tinder, you'll need to make your way down one of the following routes:

"Slow" (a misnomer, as you'll still have to be very, very fast before she finds Chad): match -> response -> talk -> date -> second date -> regular dating -> relationship -> sex

"Fast" : match -> response -> get her to your place with the understanding that you'll be having sex -> sex

It's very much possible to fail at each step. Just an absolute fuckin' gauntlet in which you'll be abandoned the moment something "better" comes along.

The whole game is deeply rigged and astonishingly inefficient. It feels good to get matches when it's novel, i.e. the first few days, but most of them are totally useless: they have 50+ Chads on reserve at any given moment. If you want to ascend with Tinder, you'll need to make your way down one of the following routes:

"Slow" (a misnomer, as you'll still have to be very, very fast before she finds Chad): match -> response -> talk -> date -> second date -> regular dating -> relationship -> sex

"Fast" : match -> response -> get her to your place with the understanding that you'll be having sex -> sex

It's very much possible to fail at each step. Just an absolute fuckin' gauntlet in which you'll be abandoned the moment something "better" comes along.
Just the thought of having someone better than you making you completely inferior to me is one of the worst feelings out there. It's like you aren't even considered a person anymore they just leave or even unmatched your ass the first time they see your face. I usually let them reply to me which hasn't work yet :(.. Guess I'll try option number two ones I fking get a match on this shiit.

I lie about my face, or I'll receive zero messages and want to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back