Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have any real hobbies?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
By real hobbies i don't mean timekilling copes like videogames or anime. But rather things like playing an instrument or playing in some kind of sports club.

grayjedi90 said:
By real hobbies i don't mean timekilling copes like videogames or anime. But rather things like playing an instrument or playing in some kind of sports club.

Why the hell aren't video games and anime considered hobbies? Playing an instrument and sports are no more valuable.

No, I am a mentally I'll virgin, I have not the slightest clue how I am going to go on much further tbh . The future for me looks completely empty and bleak.
I just need skin contact,sex, emotional support on a regular basis to be functional. From the physiological perspective, I can't be normal and functioning without those things.
I am just too emotionally deprived, all of that emptiness just consumed any motivation or drive to do anything, I am still a biological being, and I am at the mercy of my biology... I'm completely drained, zero motivation, zero energy, zero drive.

As much as I don't want to, I might try antidepressants, I know I can't go on much longer the way that I am now. I need to start making money again as well, I've been kind of living off my savings for the last year.

Kointo said:
Why the hell aren't video games and anime considered hobbies? Playing an instrument and sports are no more valuable.

Let us be honest here. Videogames and anime are socially still not fully accepted. I mean you surely wouldn't mention it as hobby in your cv when you apply for jobs lol

grayjedi90 said:
Let us be honest here. Videogames and anime are socially still not fully accepted. I mean you surely wouldn't mention it as hobby in your cv when you apply for jobs lol

And why does that matter? They're still hobbies, are they not?

Kointo said:

No i consider them passive timekilling activities just like watching tv

grayjedi90 said:
No i consider them passive timekilling activities just like watching tv

All activities are time killing.

To be fair, video games require actual work to be put in, unlike watching tv.

I play with my flute, also know as my penis, if that counts as an instrument. Otherwise no, im just LDARing and the usual cope of vidya.

I play games very competetively. Fifa 18 elite 2 player. 34 wins out of 40. This mod is played by over 100k players during the wl.
I also play cs go very serious, i reached global and stopped after that

beside all that cope i also do football coping.

do you guys want a video?

nausea said:
do you guys want a video?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9O1o_Qetr8[/video]

Here's one from me.

I like editing jihadi john

Meh nothing that requires leaving my room

nausea said:
you cannot fail with him

Its so fun even ISIS themselves did it
20150113-mot-ngoi-sao-phim-khieu-dam-bi-de-doa-cat-co-3.jpg

Kointo said:

That is probably why you don’t have a job

KV3 said:
Thai is probably why you don’t have a job

No. Why would that be the reason?

I'm voluntarily NEET.

incelman said:
When there is a need, there is a way

I wish I could do the same, but I'm simply not flexible enough to do so.

Kointo said:
I wish I could do the same, but I'm simply not flexible enough to do so.

gymcel+yoga+genetics

Absolutely nothing. I'm a waste of atoms.

grayjedi90 said:

you're subscribing to the normie and fogey bigotry  :skeptical:

Well asides from playing video games I just collect CDs/Vinyls, and spend most of the day "researching" things on the internet. Which most people wouldn't consider "real hobbies" anyway.

Tension said:
Well asides from playing video games I just collect CDs/Vinyls, and spend most of the day "researching" things on the internet. Which most people wouldn't consider "real hobbies" anyway.
which things?

nausea said:
which things?

Random things, but usually misanthropy/misandry/misogyny, history, the future of the Earth, existential beliefs, and abstract arts. Lurking on random forums also.

Tension said:
nausea said:
which things?
Random things, but usually misanthropy/misandry/misogyny, history, the future of the Earth, existential beliefs, and abstract arts. Lurking on random forums also.
history!!! good I like it

Programming, maths.
I'm too embarrassed to fully NEET with unproductive passive activities in front of my parents so that's where I somewhat get the energy from and the topix actually interest me.

Self loathing.

massmurderers. I've "resarched" spreekillers for years, read books, wrote posts. Maybe psychology is my hobby? Sounds better than "massmurderers"

Gym, Couple dancing(Salsa,bachata).

Grappling, graphic design, and beat production, but I'm losing interest.

Its All a Cope said:
Grappling, graphic design, and beat production, but I'm losing interest.

>beat production
pls to teach me FL

I can only play instruments and sequencing is killing me. It feels like school.

f92f8ab51932f0090861efa0fdd675a2--fruit-loop-treats-krispie-treats.jpg

I'm to the point where I'm either going to go back to school for it or follow some random producer home from a local club and beg him to teach me.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
No, I am a mentally I'll virgin, I have not the slightest clue how I am going to go on much further tbh . The future for me looks completely empty and bleak.
I just need skin contact,sex, emotional support on a regular basis to be functional. From the physiological perspective, I can't be normal and functioning without those things.
I am just too emotionally deprived, all of that emptiness just consumed any motivation or drive to do anything, I am still a biological being, and I am at the mercy of my biology... I'm completely drained, zero motivation, zero energy, zero drive.  

As much as I don't want to, I might try antidepressants, I know I can't go on much longer the way that I am now.  I need to start making money again as well, I've been kind of living off my savings for the last year.

I feel you.

A Good Friend said:
>beat production
pls to teach me FL

I can only play instruments and sequencing is killing me. It feels like school.

f92f8ab51932f0090861efa0fdd675a2--fruit-loop-treats-krispie-treats.jpg

I'm to the point where I'm either going to go back to school for it or follow some random producer home from a local club and beg him to teach me.

What in the actual fuck, my "sister" actually made Fruit Loop treats yesterday.

QuantumDummy said:
What in the actual fuck, my "sister" actually made Fruit Loop treats yesterday.

I didn't know they existed until I made that post. Looks pretty good tbh desu

I was trying to find a good screenshot of Fruity Loops (a virtual music thingy) and that was the first pic.

Synchronicity is a motherfucker. Read some Jung.

shukin said:
massmurderers. I've "resarched" spreekillers for years, read books, wrote posts. Maybe psychology is my hobby? Sounds better than "massmurderers"

forensic psychology?

Facade said:
forensic psychology?

hm maybe. From looking at the wiki article it seems to broad of a field. I'm only interested in the mind of the killers and how they executed their plans. Don't care very much about how it affects society or the judicial system. But I will honestly look into it a bit more, thanks man.

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9O1o_Qetr8[/video]

Here's one from me.

Do you listen to Cafe del Mar?

dannymason said:
Do you listen to Cafe del Mar?

No. This is a track by Ibrahim. Is that another artist?

I'm great at anything I want to accomplish. My problem was that I was a winner-cel and just too beautiful for anyone.

Kointo said:
No. This is a track by Ibrahim. Is that another artist?

It's actually a literal cafe that has their own record label. They make similar stuff and release monthly hour-long chill out mixes on their youtube channel. A lot of it's pretty similar to that song.