Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have any pets?

Runecel

Runecel

Mentalcel btw
If so, how many and what kind do you have?

Personally, I have a golden labrador and he gives me so much joy and companionship. He doesn't judge me for the way I look and is always there for me. I love taking him on walks and coming home from work when he greets me. He brings a lot positivity to my otherwise dull existence.
He rarely has an accident but when he does it's a burden to have to clean up. Keeping him fed and making sure he has water at all times is usually not a burden but if/when I want to leave town or go camping I have to find someone to watch him which is a hassle for me.

No but I want to get a neko

I have a mixed doggo.

I love her so much :heart:

No but I want to get a neko
I used to have one, they are very interesting creatures but still a pleasure to have around. Get one asap if you can

I used to have one, they are very interesting creatures but still a pleasure to have around. Get one asap if you can
Yeah I sort of had one as a kid, it was a street cat but we would invite it in, it had kids but it got road over by a fire truck. Might get one if I manage to finish college.

I live with 2 cats

I have cats. I absolutely love animals. They will always be loyal.
In the future I'm planning on having a white swiss shepherd.

I have a cat.
I'd love to have a few mares.

I have a Shiba inu mix and two cats. I hate children so it's really nice to see them growing up. My Shiba is four months old and my cats are two years old ^^

I have a pug and a kitten. Love them.

I have a Shiba inu mix and two cats. I hate children so it's really nice to see them growing up. My Shiba is four months old and my cats are two years old ^^
I really want to get a shiba

I had a german shepherd, he lived 16 years - I loved him so much that I dont wanna another dog anymore

i have a puppy maltipoo

i love him so much:heart:

he's walking across my keyboard as im typing this lol

3 cats, 2 dogs. One of my cat is annoying faggot he keeps throwing shit down from everywhere, but for some reason he likes me and often sleeps in my room.