Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you guys have any friends in real life?

i do have some friends, most of them arent virgins like me

Yes , I have 3 friends , The same since i was 8 or 9

3 incel tier friends i’ve had since Middle School, we rarely speak though..
And we only meet when there’s really something to do.
They also like spending their time inside instead of outside.

I have 1, and he borrows me money alot to keep me from starving.

However, the second anyone else is there, he instantly treats me like shit an third wheels me.

My other childhood friend I had ascended, lost weight and is now banging Latino whores. Don't talk to him much anymore.

I used to not too long ago, not anymore

No, only acquaintances

No. I've hung out with some people a couple of times in the past but I never form any lasting or meaningful relationships. I certainly have no long term friends from my childhood. I get very lonely and it drives me crazy a lot of the time because there's no way to de-stress for me, no one to vent to about routine things like work/school stress, future plans, etc. It gets pretty bad around the holidays also because while everyone is on break, spending time with friends and loved ones I have to aimlessly wander around the city or sit inside and go insane from boredom.

I honestly don't even care about sex any more. What I would really like is to have some good friends who I can be close with and spend time together.

I have other incel friends but rarely meet them

Not a single soul. All I do is just rot at home, completely alone, or I'll go out for long walks. Sometimes go to the library and read a book... that's it really. And it's been this way since I left school 4 years ago. But the loneliness still hurts, I haven't managed to get used to it. I was hoping I'd eventually make peace with it but no can do.

I am friends with a truecel and my crush (I know cucked and bluepilled).

People who have friends are fakecels tbh.

Birdcel, curry, autistimcel, answer should be pretty obvious.

oh yes, i have the complete all seasons set on dvd bro!

every episode!!!

I have good friends, they all are chadlites tier, I'm the only incel.

push me to the edge

They will be there for me.

Inside a small box.

JFL at having friends

No, I had 2 in school but I stoped talking with them when I finished. I still talk to one in Whatsapp sometimes but I have nothing to say. And I havent talk to the other one in almost a year, I was thinking in talking to him this week but I have nothing to say.

Not anymore, all teen boys grew up, and new generation is lame

Yes. I have many, but none of them are female.

No I don't have any. You can't truly be friends with normies as an incel since normies are vicious animals that rip you off when they figure out you're lower than them in social hierarchy. All of my friends were either incels or near incel guys.