Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys go to the IT group on Reddit often? To see if they posted about you?

Do you guys go to the IT group on Reddit often to check to see if they post about you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Sometime

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Once in a while

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Never

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral
I’m wonder how often you guys go to IT subreddit since they like to criticize, humiliate, and mock us behind our backs since they like to invade our privacies and them being assholes in general. Those scums are full of hate and some are even evil

They love me over there :feelsdevil:

I already know what normies think about me.

I'll check daily and then just get off the subreddit if I'm not on there

A few times but I never get posted. Probably because I never make threads

when I remember such cucks exist I go check.

A few times but I never get posted. Probably because I never make threads
Most of my IT features were of replies to other threads. Actually all of them I know about. They never put any of my threads there, which is funny cause I made some crazy ones, but they often get me as the first reply to someone else’s thread

Only to see if it gets banned. I mass reported it for pedophilia, hopefully they get banned.

when I remember such cucks exist I go check.
Same with those hate comments that they post about us, especially if they have those dumb opinions that we can’t get foids because we have bad personalities

I check sometimes and never once did I see them post you. I’m shocked about that because you have more posts than anyone, so that alone should be reason for them to mention you. They posted me like 5-7 times now, lol

Not going there there's much better rage bait elsewhere

Only to see if it gets banned. I mass reported it for pedophilia, hopefully they get banned.
It’ll never get banned because it supports the gynocentric society

You got to becareful with false pedophila that’s a death sentence and a lot of hate if people think you’re a pedophile

I check sometimes and never once did I see them post you. I’m shocked about that because you have more posts than anyone, so that alone should be reason for them to mention you. They posted me like 5-7 times now, lol
you gotta be a threadmaxxer and post IT bait if you want them to feature you. I do neither so it doesnt matter how many posts I have. Im too much of a peaceful little inkwell for them

Did you ever get posted there?
Only one time.

It was about a naruto post I made. I was saying how there was a blackpilled moment in there and the people over there were putting words in my mouth and saying "Anime isn't evidence of the blackpill!"

Like yeah no shit I was just saying there was a "Blackpilling moment" in it.

you gotta be a threadmaxxer and post IT bait if you want them to feature you. I do neither so it doesnt matter how many posts I have. Im too much of a peaceful little inkwell for them
Fr.

They only pick the IT baiters or some grey that's been here for like 2 weeks posting edgy shit lmaoo

Every so often, just to see if any of the glowposters have made it on there or not. It usually ends up being the former.

I have yet to be posted there ;)

Every so often, just to see if any of the glowposters have made it on there or not. It usually ends up being the former.

I have yet to be posted there ;)
Your username says so though that’s why they don’t post you on there

Same with those hate comments that they post about us, especially if they have those dumb opinions that we can’t get foids because we have bad personalities
Chad can beat her twice a day, restrict her from going outside, delete all her social media, and she never detects the bad personality. Yet somehow they can tell we are mean at first glance IRL when most of us act perfectly normal. Amazing how they can detect we post here with no indications IRL and yet they don’t notice blatant red flags from a Chad. (Remember, legit serial killers like Richard Ramirez, the creepiest people with the worst personalities in the world, got foids to love them.) That right there debunks the personality myth completely. Personality = NT and low inhib. Has nothing to do with how nice or mean you are

You got to becareful with false pedophila that’s a death sentence and a lot of hate if people think you’re a pedophile
We all know that IT is a bunker for hidden pedophiles and trannys.

Let’s see if IT will post us on there including this comment I’m looking for what they will say about us

I don’t even bait them, lol. I made one bait thread, and they ignored it. The only things they take of mine weren’t even made with the slightest intention of bait. Also, they really pissed me off in one of the things they posted about me. I was talking with someone else in replies about luckpill. I mentioned that my dad died after I turned 19, and losing him was losing the best friend I had. I then mentioned I was unlucky enough for my muscle car (a thing him and me enjoyed together) broke down shortly after he died, meaning I had nobody to help fix it.

Those bastards and bitches tried to make it look like I was more sad about the car breaking down than my father’s death. Are they nuts? I have no GF, barely any social life, and my mother and father were the only close people in my life. Losing him was like losing half of my life for fucks sake. Even sexhavers would be broken to lose a parent so young, but that’s 10x worse for a lonely incel. My fucking blood was boiling after how they tried to make it look like I didn’t love my father. I cared more about him than 99% of the population would care about a parent

Only one time.

It was about a naruto post I made. I was saying how there was a blackpilled moment in there and the people over there were putting words in my mouth and saying "Anime isn't evidence of the blackpill!"

Like yeah no shit I was just saying there was a "Blackpilling moment" in it.
Lol. You must not be meanmaxxed enough to get posted there for being a misogynistic inkwell.

Fr.

They only pick the IT baiters or some grey that's been here for like 2 weeks posting edgy shit lmaoo
I got featured like 5-7 times already and I am not a grey or an ITbaitcel. Literally nothing of mine they posted was meant to be bait

Those bastards and bitches tried to make it look like I was more sad about the car breaking down than my father’s death. Are they nuts? I have no GF, barely any social life, and my mother and father were the only close people in my life. Losing him was like losing half of my life for fucks sake. Even sexhavers would be broken to lose a parent so young, but that’s 10x worse for a lonely incel. My fucking blood was boiling after how they tried to make it look like I didn’t love my father. I cared more about him than 99% of the population would care about a parent
That’s fucked. Leave it up to the cucks at IT to beat you up while you’re down and hurting like this. Zero empathy whatsoever on their side. No, all they do is twist the scenario to make you look like the bad guy. But yeah it doesnt necessarily have to be bait, these cunts will cherrypick and use anything they can find here to paint us incels in a worser light, or even make up completely fake posts.

Thats the type of trash we are dealing with here

I’m wonder how often you guys go to IT subreddit since they like to criticize, humiliate, and mock us behind our backs since they like to invade our privacies and them being assholes in general. Those scums are full of hate and some are even evil

They’re retards, but it’s always fun

I haven't been click baiting enough I think I got featured with @Master once (just title not actual post)

nah but I check occasionally so that I can congratulate my favourite IT baiters on their IT features

I already know what normies think about me.
most IT posters aren't normies tbf

your average post on IT is made either by a fat ugly transsexual or an incel like IceCat

That’s fucked. Leave it up to the cucks at IT to beat you up while you’re down and hurting like this. Zero empathy whatsoever on their side. No, all they do is twist the scenario to make you look like the bad guy. But yeah it doesnt necessarily have to be bait, these cunts will cherrypick and use anything they can find here to paint us incels in a worser light, or even make up completely fake posts.

Thats the type of trash we are dealing with here
Yep. They have no empathy. Unreal they trash on a guy who just lost the best friend of his life for feeling bad. And they say we are the evil ones. I was met with nothing but kindness here when I mentioned my father died. And they instead make fun of me for it. I can’t fathom how they could think that car means more to me than my father did. Btw, even if they only had the car issue happen, they’d sit on the side of the road crying while the car is broke down in the middle of the road. I pushed the heavy ass car to the side of the road. Then I walked home, brought my truck and jumper cables. Charged up the car battery from my truck and managed to get it running long enough to get it back in the driveway. Still had major issues though, and is at a shop right now for repairs.

Guarantee no IT tard would’ve been resourceful enough to get it back, or physically strong enough to push it off the road (it’s harder than you think since this is a big V8 car). Also, I know generally what is wrong with it due to good car knowledge, and told the mechanic exactly what to check. I told him about the engine misfire and that the distributor might be bad, and he found out the distributor did have carbon tracing in it (bad), and the carburetor is shot. IT shits wouldn’t even know the first thing about it and the mechanic would have to start from square one. I told them exactly what to look for

Chad can beat her twice a day, restrict her from going outside, delete all her social media, and she never detects the bad personality. Yet somehow they can tell we are mean at first glance IRL when most of us act perfectly normal. Amazing how they can detect we post here with no indications IRL and yet they don’t notice blatant red flags from a Chad. (Remember, legit serial killers like Richard Ramirez, the creepiest people with the worst personalities in the world, got foids to love them.) That right there debunks the personality myth completely. Personality = NT and low inhib. Has nothing to do with how nice or mean you are
Yes I agree, I made a post about my old crush who friendzoned me admitted that she thinks she fit better with abusive and manipulative type of guys yet she friendzoned me and another guy that she was talking about and then she complains that all guys do is use her for only sex or use her just to make time go by, I bet it was the bad boys that she was talking about

Yes I agree, I made a post about my old crush who friendzoned me admitted that she thinks she fit better with abusive and manipulative type of guys yet she friendzoned me and another guy that she was talking about and then she complains that all guys do is use her for only sex or use her just to make time go by, I bet it was the bad boys that she was talking about
That sucks. This is why you never let them use you as an emotional tampon

IT's 'personality detector' bs is basically:

'foids judge you in seconds without knowing you, based on just looking at you. but this doesn't confirm the blackpill. it just means that they have magical PERSONALITY detectors... which are based 100% on your looks.'

literally why do they think it helps their case to say that foids are shallow and make uninformed judgements about people with one look? they claim foids are deep and care about 'personality,' but even by their own account foids don't know about personality and won't give you a chance if they don't approve of your looks

'foids judge you in seconds without knowing you, based on just looking at you. but this doesn't confirm the blackpill. it just means that they have magical PERSONALITY detectors... which are based 100% on your looks.'

literally why do they think it helps their case to say that foids are shallow and make uninformed judgements about people with one look? they claim foids are deep and care about 'personality,' but even by their own account foids don't know about personality and won't give you a chance if they don't approve of your looks
They just contradict themselves all the time. And then when you point it out they cry like toddlers

That sucks. This is why you never let them use you as an emotional tampon
Yeah, that's why I don't talk to girls nor am I interested in being thier friends unless if it's for romance purposes. Since my oneitis blocked me now since I was her emotional tampon from her toxic boyfriends and she had a bad relationship with her alcoholic dad too. She had some red flags on her

Yeah, that's why I don't talk to girls nor am I interested in being thier friends unless if it's for romance purposes. Since my oneitis blocked me now since I was her emotional tampon from her toxic boyfriends and she had a bad relationship with her alcoholic dad too. She had some red flags on her
Yep. If it’s not romantic or necessary interaction, don’t do it. Being friends with one is pointless

Yeah that's why I don't like to show foids what I look like they block me anyway

Yep. If it’s not romantic or necessary interaction, don’t do it. Being friends with one is pointless
The normie advice that you need to be friends with a girl first in order to date her it can work but for unlucky guys like us we always end up atleast friendzoned. I refuse to be friends with a girl

The normie advice that you need to be friends with a girl first in order to date her it can work but for unlucky guys like us we always end up atleast friendzoned. I refuse to be friends with a girl
Yep. Being friends with them is useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back