Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys go through cycles?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Seems like for months I will focus on copes. Then be very angry for months. Then depressed. Right now I’m in a big anger phase. Just a lot of rage and seems my “friends” are abandoning me even more. Even the ones who don’t know each other lol. Fuck this life.

no
/thread
Hammy

Seems like for months I will focus on copes. Then be very angry for months. Then depressed. Right now I’m in a big anger phase. Just a lot of rage and seems my “friends” are abandoning me even more. Even the ones who don’t know each other lol. Fuck this life.
I’m angry these days too. Usually happy in the morning but after 5 pm or so I become wrathful in my head

I’m a sperg so I just cycle through obsessions tbh

I'm mainly in a constant depression or sad phase. I just want a girlfriend who will love me and lemme smash :feelsbadman:

I’m still relatively young so cycles haven’t become clear to me yet

I do have phases where im very sad

no I'm not a foid

I used to be in anger phases and they motivated me to cope afterwards, but now anm just in a big nihilistic phase tbh

sometimes, it's usually constant depression from overthinking though

I used to, but not anymore. Now i just constatly feel depressed, numb, and anxious.

I go from being depressed to extremely angry during the course of a day.

not really "cycles" but it does change depending on the circumstances of my life. around last october a series of traumatic events resulted in me being in constant mental anguish for half a year. I don't really have anything going on right now because of quarantine and I don't have to deal with shitty people in person anymore so I guess I'm doing relatively well right now.

I used to, but not anymore. Now i just constatly feel depressed, numb, and anxious.
Maybe you should shower and get haircut inkwell

Yes.

I can remember times when my copes could keep my hopes up. I would cycle between happy and hopefull to completely miserable.

But now that I'm nearly 30yo I cycle between completely miserable and wanting to die. The days of being completely miserable are better than the suiside days.

Not really, my life is a cycle of permanent despair

I do this consistently. I generally don't always want to rope, but after embracing cynical views for a long time, I'll slip back into feelings of frustration, and then to feelings of just not wanting to live.