Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys feel like you have darktriadmaxxxed traits?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Be fully honest. No judgement here.

I do feel like I have some dark triad traits, i really relate to some of the symptoms, though I wouldn't say I'm darktriadmaxxxed, just have some traits, and mainly from getting bullied nonstop all my life.

I used to be too nice as a child, it's impressive what it took to make me so bitter, though tbf I'm still too good of a person for my own good, but became sort of darktriadmaxxxed in some ways as a defense mechanism i guess.

Major cope alert

Major cope alert
Ik but i don't do it intentionally.

I remember seeing a thread from some guy who said he had a heightened sense of self importance but nothing to back it up. I relate to that ngl.

Cope ....chad is chad behavior plays very little to almost no role in attraction...chad wins because of his looks money or status ..not how he treats women

kind of. but I would say pre blackpill definitely not. nowadays somewhat.

I remember seeing a thread from some guy who said he had a heightened sense of self importance but nothing to back it up. I relate to that ngl.
Yeah...So Cope Basically

Moreso being jaded rather then the behavior chad would have. But your description here is very vague

nope, it's over.

Moreso being jaded rather then the behavior chad would have. But your description here is very vague
Yes I know, i don't have chad behavior at all.

By darktriadmaxxxed I mean like cynical and blackpilled as fuck.
Cope ....chad is chad behavior plays very little to almost no role in attraction...chad wins because of his looks money or status ..not how he treats women
Yeah I know it's not going to help me get laid jfl

Dark triad traits are behavioral. We're just mad dudes on the internet.

I also behave that way.

Not calling women foids and stuff obviously, but I actually live by what I post here.

Psychopathy and malignant narcissism (the two disorders that make your personality attractive to foids the most) are, respectively, something you're born with and something that develops in early childhood.

So there's no "darktriadmaxxing" for people who are already past a certain age. Most of us incels do have a big scope of normal human feelings and are able to feel empathy, guilt, etc. We will be able to till the day we die. We just became bitter due to a massive amount of bad experiences and/or seeing how ridiculously unfair and dysfunctional western societies are in terms of dating and sex.

The "you're an incel because you have a bad personality" trope is MASSIVE gaslighting, a completely 180 on the truth. Most of us wouldn't be incels if we actually had terrible personalities and had killed/tortured/raped dozens of people.

Psychopathy and malignant narcissism (the two disorders that make your personality attractive to foids the most) are, respectively, something you're born with and something that develops in early childhood.

So there's no "darktriadmaxxing" for people who are already past a certain age. Most of us incels do have a big scope of normal human feelings and are able to feel empathy, guilt, etc. We will be able to till the day we die. We just became bitter due to a massive amount of bad experiences and/or seeing how ridiculous unfair and dysfunctional western societies are in terms of dating and sex.

The "you're an incel because you have a bad personality" trope is MASSIVE gaslighting, a completely 180 on the truth actually. Most of us wouldn't be incels if we actually had terrible personalities and had killed/tortured/raped dozens of people.
High IQ tbh

Not chad with darktriad = Creepy incel / edgy boy at best.

High IQ tbh
Thanks!

Not chad with darktriad = Creepy incel / edgy boy at best.
As an average and especially ugly male, expect to get a lot of shit for being a dark triad or emulating such behavior. Trouble with the law in particular. Still, you will be more attractive to women. Just look at the park maniac, Fritzl, Cruz, etc etc. Non of these are Chads or even gl.

Of course, to compensate for an ugly face, you have to atrocitymaxx for real. Just being some low-key thuggish guy won't make up for your ugliness. Please note that I don't condone or recommend such route.

Be fully honest. No judgement here.

I do feel like I have some dark triad traits, i really relate to some of the symptoms, though I wouldn't say I'm darktriadmaxxxed, just have some traits, and mainly from getting bullied nonstop all my life.

I used to be too nice as a child, it's impressive what it took to make me so bitter, though tbf I'm still too good of a person for my own good, but became sort of darktriadmaxxxed in some ways as a defense mechanism i guess.
I mean I don't care about anything anymore. Death sounds so nice atm. Though, I feel I have been getting low inhib by not caring anymore.

Yes. if i get some tatt and pierce foids will come in groups to suck my cock

Yes. if i get some tatt and pierce foids will come in groups to suck my cock
I don't mean it that way. What you are isn't the same as what you project. You could have darktriad traits from getting bullied but still come across as a high inhib beta to other people (which is basically me)

No I’m pretty sure it’s the completely opposite for me actually

Its genetic. Just like Chad genes are genetic.