Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting do you guys ever wonder if your peers are thinking about you?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
and then you remember you're ugly, of course they're not thinking about us. they probably forget about us the second they look away :feelsrope:

No because I am a peerless neet

I don't even care already. I'm a subhuman. I don't want to be remembered like that anyways.

If I am not having enough dopamine my brain is torturing me with all kinds of thoughts, that is one

and then you remember you're ugly, of course they're not thinking about us. they probably forget about us the second they look away :feelsrope:
Well yeah they probably just think like "this motherfucker looks weird". I doubt its anything positive.

I constantly feel stared at during the day

People ignore me for the most part or pester me for answers. I've never really had a social circle.
I constantly feel stared at during the day
I hate it when someone can see my hideous side profile. :feelsbadman:

People ignore me for the most part or pester me for answers. I've never really had a social circle.

I hate it when someone can see my hideous side profile. :feelsbadman:
I have a social circle because I give treats the day I will stop giving treats to my friends I will be all alone. No one likes me they are just my friends because I treat them. :feelsaww:

I could give 2 shits about what others think of me,i don't need anyone's validation,that's for :bluepill:ers/:redpill:ers.

not anymore because i dont have peers but in HS and college that is all i would think about. in HS i was such a loser that nobody wanted to hang around me. so i kind of just figured to have a persona of the "mysterious student" guy and hope i can pique a girls interest that she doesn't know anything about me so will fuck me to learn more about me. needless to say it never worked but i would think all the time
>i wonder if that girl is wondering what i'm doing right now? i told her i was playing guitar. i wonder if she thinks i'm in a band.
>that one girl told me if i knew about any partys. i said yea. she asked where. i told her don't worry about it they probably wouldn't let her in (OMG THE CRINGE). she said "What?" then I laughed and thought she would laugh too but she didnt then she called me an idiot.

Just usual stuff like that. Wondering if they think about me because I'm thinking about them 24/7 (still do)
But one day in HS it dawned on me these fucking people that I'm constantly worried about don't give a shit about me. i don't even go into their mind. i remember the whole class was sent to the gymnasium to attend a rally. this one hot piece of ass was named Sarah. she was egyptian and her dad was rich. she was very popular. i remember people in my class were sort of talking about me because I had just did a 'funny video' as my project. "You know Pumkin? yea he's the one that did the video" and Sarah and her group were like, "Pumkin? Who's Pumkin? is he that tall guy with the glasses that eats cheese sandwiches at lunch?"

I remembered this asian slut named Jocelyn pointed at me (i was spying on them but played it off) so they could remember who I was. Sarah said, "Oh that guy! Wait...is he even in our class? I thought he was a senior"
and yes it is true i took classes with seniors because I was advanced for my age but i was literally behind her and she didn't even recognize me or remember me :feelsbadman:

I used to hope I was ignored but some experiences have revealed to me that normies actually love laughing at rejects.

Yes. I just assume that they aren't, or at least that I'm thinking about them more than they think about me.

No because I am a peerless neet

This is true for me, with one exception: "Group Therapy" and the living situations I've endured. Those people either ignored me or viewed me as a "worthless loser".

I wonder if those random people from 5th grade remember me too

I guess they rarely think about me, but when they do, it's full of disgust and hate.

They never think of me probably. But who cares, i don't expect people to like me anymore, since they're all scum

Nothing good, that I'm always sure of. :feelsjuice:

I used to hope I was ignored but some experiences have revealed to me that normies actually love laughing at rejects.
Yeah normies cope by saying shit like "no one is thinking about you" and stuff, but rejects are a threat to people, people know this and do anything to bully rejects

Yeah normies cope by saying shit like "no one is thinking about you"
Holy shit yes. This is a textbook line they will say. It's all gaslighting. :reeeeee: