Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys ever snap

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Has there ever been a day where you just experienced something that was the last straw which resulted in you lashing out verbally?

No, as I have a relatively high inhibition, and have never been pressed into such a situation; I can see it as quite likely for the average subhuman, however, mocked and prodded at every turn with the usual results of isolation and issues with quality of life due to the state of discrimination against sub 5 males. :feelshehe:

No because I’m high inhib and a pussy I also have too much empathy/sympathy for my own good

No, as I have a relatively high inhibition, and have never been pressed into such a situation; I can see it as quite likely for the average subhuman, however, mocked and prodded at every turn with the usual results of isolation and issues with quality of life due to the state of discrimination against sub 5 males. :feelshehe:
Sub 5 male here I just put up with it. I’m too high inhib to truly snap

Has there ever been a day where you just experienced something that was the last straw which resulted in you lashing out verbally?
the holy spirit doenst let me make such displays, i just cope with music

I went to doctor and was told I needed surgery to fix my hip issue which stopped me from being able to squat/deadlift. And when I came home my sister pissed me off so I lashed out.