Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys ever catch foids looking at you when you're in public?

db-bchr-iv

db-bchr-iv

The tiny evil demon on your left shoulder
★★★
Never with any attraction, obviously. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. But rather with disgust, as if they're thinking "Jesus, look at this fucking disgusting subhuman. I can't wait for chad to fuck me tonight." Or do they just ignore your existence completely?

Yeah. I try not to think about it too much.

I get pity for looking like I'll be dying soon. Not much, but some. Mostly in the form of very public virtual signaling. ("I'm helping!")

That and the always dreaded, "I hope he doesn't die in front of me!" (Because then I would be very uncomfortable) Look... That's a bad one too.

No, I don’t go out in public

Yes, they always have. During my brother's high school graduation a week ago, which I had to leave my comfy NEET cave to attend because my mom forced me to go, I noticed a white female repeatedly looking back at me throughout the ceremony.

Last edited:
No, unless I do something like laughing in public. Today I did that because of a truly comical sight.

yes, usually followed up by laughter

I’m invisible so no

Never with any attraction, obviously. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. But rather with disgust, as if they're thinking "Jesus, look at this fucking disgusting subhuman. I can't wait for chad to fuck me tonight." Or do they just ignore your existence completely?
angry or normal plain looks. Not the “omg tee hee he is so cute” cuz usually that comes with them walking up to you while giggling with their friends and asking for your number

No. But i used to look at the ass of a Stacylite in high school and then her friend snitched on me and told her that and then the Stacylite was mad at me

Happens all the time. Somehow I find it more infuriating if it's an ugly foid

LTBs looking angry and disgusted and then looking away is the best I get

I rarely go out in public (like once every two months) but whenever I go out and see foids looking at me, they look at me in disgust, and when they walk with their friends, they laugh.

Yeah. They look. Then look away. Fast