Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope do you guys drink energy drinks?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
if so what ones do you drink? i have been drinking a shit cheap gas station one. i need 3 just to enagage in my copes

I don't consume energy drinks but I drink coffee whenever I'm running on <4 hours of sleep. Not a good combo but at least it gets me through the day

Monster Energy, but I also do Adderall to cope

used to drink monster but stopped 2yrs ago

i drink alchool or coke, nothing else

any other drinks are either gay or jewish

@IronsideCel died of energy drink overdose

Monster or Redbull every once in a while

ofc
but not too much, they really are bad for health
kevin samuels died early because he had hypertension and drank red bull in basically every stream, that really was a wake-up call for me to drink less of that shit.

Sometimes, when I have money. Soda is cheaper.

i never have, was always scared id get heart problems

Monster

Gives me the extra kick when day trading. Monster seems safer because it doesnt make my heart race like the others.
Best to mix it 50/50 fruit juice of same flavor in jumbo cup with ice.

Yes, not as much as I used to, although Red Bull and vodka is a common drink.

I am amazed when I meet people who are not dependent on caffeine. Oh well, I didn’t take the kikecine.

Yeah, Monster Pacific Punch is my favourite but I try and avoid sugar because I don't wanna rot my teeth.

No. That shit is horrible for your teeth. Just drink coffee

INDEED.gif

over
65DF9A72 E907 42BB 9787 D9137DAA6AD8

i used to drink like 6 white monster ultra's or whatever they're called a day when i was 18. ngl it was probably the most enjoyable time of my adult life currently. drinking that shit, smoking fags and gaming

I do sometimes
@IronsideCel died of energy drink overdose

ofc
but not too much, they really are bad for health
kevin samuels died early because he had hypertension and drank red bull in basically every stream, that really was a wake-up call for me to drink less of that shit.

Sounds kinda scary. I didn't know they were that dangerous.

if so what ones do you drink? i have been drinking a shit cheap gas station one. i need 3 just to enagage in my copes
no, they taste nice but idk its just useless to me i only drink fruit juices or sprite

Ofc yes
I have a preference for red bulls but i mostly buy store brand drinks

I don't drink bull piss

Yerba mate is my energy drink :feelscomfy:

R.c4b4e6ab9dce645eeea9ea8bdbbe7616

My favorites are Monster Zero Ultra (the white one), Monster Mango Loco and Rockstar Blueberry Pomegranate Açai

Monster, and sometimes if I want to be cheap powerking (popular in sweden, tastes like worse red bull)

I drink Tenzing, it is more expensive but tastes ok and I health cope.

My favorites are Monster Zero Ultra (the white one), Monster Mango Loco and Rockstar Blueberry Pomegranate Açai
Mango Monster is the nectar of the Gods. Too expensive, usually I drink some offbrand of an offbrand energy drink but sometimes I treat myself to a Mango Monster.

I do sometimes, when I have the opportunity to buy energy drinks anyways. Usually I will pick some type of Monster Energy drink flavor since there are so many of them, but I will occasionally also drink Red Bull energy drinks as well.

Sometimes. It's about 70-30 Redbull-Monster.

I drink monster energy and rockstar and bang

I have nothing to do or anywhere to go so there's no point really

Not really. Maybe someday I’ll get addicted