Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys believe that reincarnation is real?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
Science says that energy cannot be created nor destroyed it can only be transferred so that energy has to go somewhere. Do you guys believe in it why or why not

if it does exist our next lifes will be fucking awesome :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I don’t think it’s real but I also have some hope that death isn’t truly the end. Who knows, it’s possible.

No energy is transferred to any "body"

No. The potential energy stored inside you just becomes dissipated as mostly heat as you break down, I've held a dead person's arm and it felt really warm for a while afterwards.

imagine being forced to live over and over again :feelsohgod:

I don't think there is, but I do wish that there is one

And as payment or reward? I guess for being born as a failure, I get to retain some memories, I would really fucking hate learn how to draw again, because it took a fuckton of time and frustration, and is not even that good.

Or at least, being reborn in other world, this one is kind of a shitty one, not that I know of others tho, but I guess it can be possible?, like an alternate timeline where it isn't all that fucked up?

:feelsautistic:

Accoridng to world's major religions who believe in reincarnation, if you believe in reincarnation that is, you should consider yourself lucky for incarnating as a human, because it's rare and it's your chance to break cycle of negative karma. If reincarnation is real, most of us would reincarante as insects or animal after death. JFL that some here think that reincarantion will give them another shot at life.

No, why should something like that be real?

I don't believe so

Hell no, it legit makes no sense.

No, thats why inceldom sucks, yolo and our life is shit :feelsrope:

Yes, for unenlightened who’ve yet to realize that they are god:feelsmage:

Consciousness is just projected to the human body. Just like radio receives radiosignals, does the human body receive consciousness. If the radio gets broken the signals still remain, there's just no antenna to pick it up.

Consciousness is just projected to the human body. Just like radio receives radiosignals, does the human body receive consciousness. If the radio gets broken the signals still remain, there's just no antenna to pick it up.
yeah this is why in NDE when the person body is physically dead they are sill conscious, they often see a white tunnel which is a reincarnation trap

There's no way to prove nor disprove it

either way life fucking sucks I dont care if I respawn I absolutely hate existence

This place and existence itself is so fucking weird that I think anything is possible.