Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys believe in souls

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Do you think we are just meat n bones or is there a greater divine nature to us. I like to cope and think I'll be reincarnated into Chad next life

I like to cope and think I'll be reincarnated into Chad next life
We will reincarnate into tiny bugs that will die by being stepped on by a chad while he's walking home with stacies that he's going to fuck

I believe in soul, but not in reincarnation. Even in reincarnation is real, you lose all of your memories so it basically wouldnt be you.

I believe in soul, but not in reincarnation. Even in reincarnation is real, you lose all of your memories so it basically wouldnt be you.
That would be rebirth, with reincarnation you usually keep your memories

I am not ready to accept that my intelligence will perish one day, just vanish with no marks left behind

Nah, sorry, religious/supernatural stuff never seemed convincing to me. I hope I'll be able to do some ghost-hunting and other stuff to see whether this is real after all, but I'm very deeply sceptical.

Even in reincarnation is real, you lose all of your memories so it basically wouldnt be you.

yes, the soul is a product of meat and bones and when we die we have everlasting life.

I doubt we'll figure out how consciousness works completely in my lifetime

God has placed eternity in our hearts.

We will continue on after death as immortal conscious beings either rising to life ie Heaven/The New Jerusalem with Christ or dead in sin in the torments of Hell and later the lake of fire.

I don't believe "I" am anything more than my memories and brain pathways, my attributes are entirely physical