Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys agree with this JBW believer?

Explaining myself over and over again, is tiresome.....
But here we Go:
Even as a white guy, you must surpass a certain looks ´threshold´, in order to attract women.
Facially LTN white guys aren´t getting shit nowadays, and you must at least be a strong MTN facially in order
to ´sorta do OK´ within the dating market.

Since passport Bro´s and the red pill is mainstream these days,
You´ll see more and more ´High SMV´ men going to more traditional countries, in this case Asia.
So Seamaxxing won´t work 5/10 years from now.
Asian women will get used to the Chads and Chadlites visiting their countries, thus they will automatically raise their standards, just like Western women.
Im white myself, and still scroll through .is

it's tiresome

Racepill is not core of blackpill, just like @DarkStarDown said it's all on NT, Face and Heightpill

i would say that in this order
1. NT
2. Height
3. Face

rest is supplementary

You are white, can you easily pull ethnic foids? Yes or no?
It helps a little, but its not enough to ascend, I think foids that are ethnic will not treat me like shit compared to ethnics, since if you are both white and a foid you are basically queen of the world.

All Latina girls rejected you so far?
All latina foids have rejected me. The one time I wasn't rejected was online, but she blocked me once she saw my face.

That doesn't happen unless they are shooting well above their league. They can get their ethnic looksmatch.
Lol no. I have low social intelligence and am unattractive and I definitely cannot get my ethnic looksmatch. Also, a lot of ethnic women are full of energy and this is unfortunately not something I can reciprocate. Also for example one of my relatives did JBW in and got a black wife, but she is completely lazy and he has to both work extremely hard and do all the household chorse while she is lazy all the time and just goes shopping, she doesn't even cook or clean the house! He could procreate, but his children are also lazy. If that would be what awaits me if I am with an ethnic woman, I'm not sure I want that (but it's not like I have the option anyway).

Asians, on the other hand, are the opposite. They are not lazy, but still extremely demanding. While they themselves work a lot, they also demand that you work a lot so life also isn't great. In total, no matter whether you pick a black or Asian woman, you will always have to work extremely hard to satisfy her and I'm not sure I could do that. And if I cannot do that, she would leave me anyway.

it's all cope, LETS BE HONEST HERE.
JBC
Just Be Chad.
none of this race non sense.

View attachment 1144494
It may be true that all races of women crave white chads but white incels do exist. If all white men were fakecels then this forum would be 100% ethnic
I have seen jbw in London but it’s always an ugly pan face with a tall white skinny guy at least 6’3 but that’s just my experiences

He's grAY, idc about his opinion

I don't hate myself. And I dont hate people for the way they look, that is stupid
dude he's a nu age whitesupremacist communist.

I'm white. Where girlfriend?

Lol no. I have low social intelligence and am unattractive and I definitely cannot get my ethnic looksmatch. Also, a lot of ethnic women are full of energy and this is unfortunately not something I can reciprocate. Also for example one of my relatives did JBW in and got a black wife, but she is completely lazy and he has to both work extremely hard and do all the household chorse while she is lazy all the time and just goes shopping, she doesn't even cook or clean the house! He could procreate, but his children are also lazy. If that would be what awaits me if I am with an ethnic woman, I'm not sure I want that (but it's not like I have the option anyway).

Asians, on the other hand, are the opposite. They are not lazy, but still extremely demanding. While they themselves work a lot, they also demand that you work a lot so life also isn't great. In total, no matter whether you pick a black or Asian woman, you will always have to work extremely hard to satisfy her and I'm not sure I could do that. And if I cannot do that, she would leave me anyway.
Asians demand you work because they are working. A match means everything is equal including income. If you are poor get a poor ethnic.

@Shitskin_Shitlife isnt even blackpilled and should just leave the forum if he thinks having one singular good feature saves you, especially a feature that dozens of millions of other men have

If it took just having one good feature then this forum wouldnt even exist in the first place, foid standards are too high
Being white is the only feature you need. Go to Asia and watch how the women treat you. I repeat. I know poor ugly short and autistic men who slay in Asia. They could create thousands of children if they wanted to.

@Shitskin_Shitlife Have you even tried with a currywhore? India is the most populous country in the world right now: clearly Indiancels don't have it worst. Fakecel if you don't try arrangemarriagemaxxxing.

Wrong, I'm white and the average curry mogs me

That contradicts your earlier statement of
The first statement is about dating in the west and the second statement is about geomaxxing. A white guy can become genghis khan in asia.

Absolute bullshit, incels exist in every race. Whites do have it better in dating, but that doesn’t mean white incels cannot exist
Blacks have the highest numbers

i didnt know u cope this hard bro...
Blacks have the highest number of virgins and have the least amount of teen sex do not look at stats focus irl

I don't see Chinggis buddy + Chinggis never went to the filipines
You can impregnate as many as you want even in one day. Genghis had to rape foidd but you can get them to want it.

View attachment 1144494
It may be true that all races of women crave white chads but white incels do exist. If all white men were fakecels then this forum would be 100% ethnic
hes taking JBW too literally like most faggots on this forum do, It's hyperbole and it was never meant to imply that every single edomite on earth is a fakecel.

hes taking JBW too literally like most faggots on this forum do, It's hyperbole and it was never meant to imply that every single edomite on earth is a fakecel.
Every white giy can ascend with as many girls as he wishes by traveling abroad. He can get a relationship or wife. You should be able to get a looksmatched ethnic in the west.

Every white giy can ascend with as many girls as he wishes by traveling abroad. He can get a relationship or wife. You should be able to get a looksmatched ethnic in the west.
That’s just betabuxxing.

whites and East Asians are most likely to be high-functioning non-NT, all other cultures and races/ethnicities its EXTREMELY rare to find someone genuinely non-NT that doesn't have some sort of birth defect
"Whites" is too broad of a category imo. There are many classes of whites with their specific subcultures. The difference in NTness between whites and ethnics is not very significant, the grand majority of whites are NT, as are ethnics. A normie is a normie, no matter the race. The rate of ethnic non-NTs is the same as white non-NTs, the only difference is that ethnics non-NTs are pressured to conform to normies of their racial culture or they get alienated.