Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys actually want to change the world so we're happy or just LDAR/shitpost?

4mags1

4mags1

Greycel
Serious question: Are you guys alright with this site we've got and moaning about our lives or do you actually want a beta uprising in honor of Saint Elliot? We need to redpill and blackpill normies about inceldom and the unfairness of life for uglies like us. There is no bigger taboo in this world than the effect that ugliness and looks have on your life. We need to find a way to win at life. I don't know how but we have to do it. We need to destroy feminism and make women live beneath us so we can control them and so they stop riding Chad's cock. I don't know about you but I'm very sad and horrible depression and suicidal thoughts fill my days and I can't stop it. We joke about LDAR and "it's over" but I don't want to die and I don't want my life to be over. We have to find a solution to our inceldom. Either that or we need to find a way to get rid of the depression and suicide lives that we live.

We need to find a way to be content or happy in life.

Something will have to happen sooner or later whether we do anything or not. The current trend is unsustainable.

I have a dream that one day I will not be incel anymore. That a cute girl will appear and save me.

I will be starting to work again soon, but it's IT related, so not too many females (mostly other incels), so I am not sure how it will happen other than perhaps at the gym I workout at.

I cant change the world unless i'm a Chad. If i was a Chad, i would go around spreading the blackpill about looks money and status. Since i'm ugly, no one would listen to me and would just spout platitudes, etc. but if a CHAD were to do it, MANY people would listen to him.

Lol @ "changing the world". So many youngcels here.

If you're really serious about it, your best bet is to become a scientist or engineer. Please steer clear of politics and shitposting for your own good.

ER showed us how to change the world with his manifesto, but incels are too beta. Damn shame.

lol how can we possibly change the world? beta uprising? the military could shred us down in seconds with their firepower
just LDAR bro

BedTundy said:
lol how can we possibly change the world? beta uprising? the military could shred us down in seconds with their firepower
just LDAR bro

Obviously not as one coherent organized group since that would be easy to crush. Ideally the combatants should be hundreds of different small incel groups fighting guerrilla warfare with a cache of weapons, cyberattacking skills for funding and connections to the underworld, The goal should be to simply create chaos and destruction rather than victory over the government, if the attacks are random enough and involve suicidecels with a few manifestos describing inceldom or even just a symbol of inceldom like st blackops2cel, it will be quite scary to the general public. At some point the government might be willing to negotiate with some groups, if the acts are deadly enough, also females themselves will become more sexually conservative in public due to the fear of getting raped or killed, when they are specifically targeted. There are millions of male incels in the US, or at least hundreds of thousands even a couple of thousand willing to fight in small groups at different times is enough. Of course the likelihood of this happening is low due to the weak and cowardly nature of most incels along with our lack of unity.

universallyabhorred said:
Obviously not as one coherent organized group since that would be easy to crush. Ideally the combatants should be hundreds of different small incel groups fighting guerrilla warfare with a cache of weapons, cyberattacking skills for funding and connections to the underworld, The goal should be to simply create chaos and destruction rather than victory over the government, if the attacks are random enough and involve suicidecels with a few manifestos describing inceldom or even just a symbol of inceldom like st blackops2cel, it will be quite scary to the general public. At some point the government might be willing to negotiate with some groups, if the acts are deadly enough, also females themselves will become more sexually conservative in public due to the fear of getting raped or killed, when they are specifically targeted. There are millions of male incels in the US, or at least hundreds of thousands even a couple of thousand willing to fight in small groups at different times is enough. Of course the likelihood of this happening is low due to the weak and cowardly nature of most incels along with our lack of unity.

it's over, we're just too beta to go through something like this

BedTundy said:
it's over, we're just too beta to go through something like this

This is exactly what I've been saying about all these patriarchycells and "kill all sluts" cels that are just LARPing and fantasycoping on these boards. I agree with OP though that that is just counterproductive and selfish, but I understand why they need release of that nature and why I guess they feel the need to make it public.

Ultimately, I think the best thing that this community can do is research and spreading awareness, and then perhaps publish it in a separate site that is not associated with the less tolerated elements of what the outside world considers inceldom, such as having women slaves that must be fucked in the ass exclusively or whatever other drivel some of the more militant incels on here are spouting.

blickpall said:
This is exactly what I've been saying about all these patriarchycells and "kill all sluts" cels that are just LARPing and fantasycoping on these boards. I agree with OP though that that is just counterproductive and selfish, but I understand why they need release of that nature and why I guess they feel the need to make it public.

Ultimately, I think the best thing that this community can do is research and spreading awareness, and then perhaps publish it in a separate site that is not associated with the less tolerated elements of what the outside world considers inceldom, such as having women slaves that must be fucked in the ass exclusively or whatever other drivel some of the more militant incels on here are spouting.

The best we can hope for is a few incels go ER every year and write great manifestos. However as inceldom becomes more widespread and many normies get sucked into it chances are something like this will happen on a larger scale. Incels that are willing to commit suicide should do it publicly to traumatize others.

knajjd said:
if you really think that a place that doesn't allow such stuff would be seen differently, you are a newbie. r/ForeverAlone was around before r/incels and didn't allow anything of the sort, yet it was still one of the most hated subreddits on Reddit. people hate virgin losers because they're virgin losers, that's the depth of their thought process.

It would have less things that they can point to and attach an -ism buzzword to. If the only thing they can attack is actual investigative content and not fantasycope bullshit, then their attacks will have to be legitimate.

Honestly what's the point of suicide if you won't even go ER, it's like you've been given a mandate, a golden ticket to do whatever you want because you're gonna die anyway, but instead you choose to do nothing. Unless you're afraid of being sent to Hell forever (if you are then you wouldn't be committing suicide anyway), what are you doing? (This is a satire post to any FBI faggots reading this)

The only way we can change the world are:

1. Recreate the fame gender so that they like ANY human organism that has a penis in order to ensure some girl will fuck us
  2. Perfect gene splicing so that we can imporve our genes

A lot of times, I fantasize about being a dictator of some sorts and getting "revenge" on society. Not like that's ever going to happen though, lmao.

we need to form a political part or some kind of trade union to support rights of ugly people. we need our voice to be heard in society, it should be normal to have social pension if you are 24+ virgin male

Considering the first part is literally impossible, I'd rather LDAR.

An military solution is completely out of question, trougth, an centralized, political movement based in the US that calls for criminalization of Lookism, funded plastic surgety to Incels, and a start of an UEP (Universal Eugenics programs) yeah, is possible.

There's no way any of us are going to change the world.

LDAR is our only option besides sui.

Ryo Hazuki said:

We got the numbers, we got the political strength, we just need to reunite and push, they can`t ban us from the real world like in reddit.

Unbearable2woman said:
we got the political strength

What political strength?  Most people here are college students or NEET. Of of the minority that are older and not NEET, the majority of us are working menial, low wage jobs.

People with actual political power are never incel.

We need to redpill and blackpill normies about inceldom and the unfairness of life for uglies like us.
I tried that in my own chat group. They called me "insane" and said that it's "bullshit xD" and that the statistical evidence that I provided meant nothing to them. I also posted the "Face and LMS" video series and they didn't even want to watch it and said that it was pointless of me posting them.

Blackpilling Normies is impossible. The bluepill is just too strong. We will never change anything, sadly...

Ryo Hazuki said:
What political strength?  Most people here are college students or NEET. Of of the minority that are older and not NEET, the majority of us are working menial, low wage jobs.

People with actual political power are never incel.

We just have to show our numbers, that`s how political movements start, hitler was some starving hobo in the streets of Vienna but look how far he go.

In this situation, sub 5 men are the 10% of the male population, that`s like the 5% of the world ins`t it?

knajjd said:
really, at that point it may as well be another FA.

normies are all about pointing and laughing even if the thing makes sense when thought about, not about arguments. just look at r/inceltears. blind denial. the most they can do is "lol omfg look at how socially unacceptable this thing is", and it will never be any different.

No, it wouldn't be another FA because it won't really be a discussion forum. It will just be a blog-type site where people can leave comments I guess, but the point of it would be to present the best things this community produces: the Tinder experiments and the like. Things that are actually tangible and real, not fantasycopes.

Ryo Hazuki said:

WOW LOOK AT THIS FAKECEL! /s

Unbearable2woman said:
We just have to show our numbers, that`s how political movements start, hitler was some starving hobo in the streets of Vienna but look how far he go.

In this situation, sub 5 men are the 10% of the male population, that`s like the 5% of the world ins`t it?

I don't think that you should or can make any parallel between incels and Hitler. Are you really about some sort of female Holocaust crap?

Anyway, Hitler used the situation the entire country in Germany faced to start 10 years of careful dogmatic transition. Inceldom really only affects incels and the people the lone few ERs kill. And I guess all the people like IT that mock incels. There is no common ground for us to stand on with more than half the population (most women, some men).

Also, shouldn't sub-5 be just under 50% of the population? Or is the scale non-linear, you think? 10% of male population is a heavy underestimate though. Regardless, not enough to start a radical international movement which will have any political sway whatsoever.

betacucks are the problem

I'd love to change the world in many ways.

There's nothing an ugly male can do.

We can't change the world, brah. Spreading the Black Pill forced us off of Reddit thanks to the ever-triggered cuckfags.

Hypergamy and inceldom will boom until the West collapses, or something drastically changes. We're just along for the ride.

In the mean time, The Black Pill can help us become content with our non-lives as we LDAR. Once you stop hoping, then you stop caring; then you stop worrying.

BlackPill47 said:
 Once you stop hoping, then you stop caring; then you stop worrying.

and you will start roping

blickpall said:
Anyway, Hitler used the situation the entire country in Germany faced to start 10 years of careful dogmatic transition. Inceldom really only affects incels and the people the lone few ERs kill. And I guess all the people like IT that mock incels. There is no common ground for us to stand on with more than half the population (most women, some men).

Also, shouldn't sub-5 be just under 50% of the population? Or is the scale non-linear, you think? 10% of male population is a heavy underestimate though. Regardless, not enough to start a radical international movement which will have any political sway whatsoever.

The alt-rigth phenomenon says otherwise, in an 62% white country, they have almost all the white people in the US opposed to them, no discounting the minorities, and yeh they manage to influence the fucking white house.

An no i dont fucking want genocide, i want society to admit that lookism indeed exist, that sub 5 males lives as second class citizens, and seek solutions, personally i want them to start the UEP (Universal Eugenics Program)

i just want to have a gf and do normie shit, give money to charity and do some feminism shit , i just want one gf damn it and live happy