Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys act blackpilled irl or bluepiller?

Do you act blackpilled and “sexist” or bluepilled and cucked?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I act like a bluepilled normies and end up being friends with bluepillers. And if you act bluepilled do people think you’re honest or do they ever accuse you of being sexist or rude?

You can't act blackpilled in a soyciety that will shun you for your beliefs. If you want to keep your job, and save your future, you have to act bluepilled.

Blackpilled. I talk about how its hard for an ugly man in dating

I try to act bluepilled and not cause any conflict, but once in a while, I can't stop myself from saying something back when someone says something like "We really need to believe all women when it comes to rape accusations."
I associate with a lot of bluepilled people through work and hobbies, so I try to be careful but the mask sometimes slips.

You can't act blackpilled in a soyciety that will shun you for your beliefs. If you want to keep your job, and save your future, you have to act bluepilled.
Most people I meet genuinely think I’m bluepilled
Blackpilled. I talk about how its hard for an ugly man in dating
Do you say “sexist” stuff because nobody is going to refuse to date you just for saying ugly men can’t get laid

I don't speak to people much at all. But when I do I generally don't say anything when it comes to relationship talk or anything like that.

I try to act bluepilled and not cause any conflict, but once in a while, I can't stop myself from saying something back when someone says something like "We really need to believe all women when it comes to rape accusations."
I associate with a lot of bluepilled people through work and hobbies, so I try to be careful but the mask sometimes slips.
Has anyone accused you of misogyny? Also IT can’t say this is why you’re incel because many people don’t know you too well and thus can’t notice you’re “evil”
I don't speak to people much at all. But when I do I generally don't say anything when it comes to relationship talk or anything like that.
So people think you’re normal?

Has anyone accused you of misogyny? Also IT can’t say this is why you’re incel because many people don’t know you too well and thus can’t notice you’re “evil”
No one has directly accused me of misogyny. I'm much more quiet when I'm around foids and the more liberal people I come into contact with. But to my closest friends I do sometimes say blackpilled things.

No one has directly accused me of misogyny. I'm much more quiet when I'm around foids and the more liberal people I come into contact with. But to my closest friends I do sometimes say blackpilled things.
And are they nice to you? How do foids treat you?

I wouldn't be able to careermaxx if I talked about the blackpill. I don't really feel any emotions when talking about anything on this forum really, and irl I consider myself to just be neutral toward everyone.

Both ways tbh, I act blackpilled with red pilled friends because they tolerate incels. I act bluepilled with normie/Blue pilled incel friends because acting blackpilled would probably damage the friendship.

IRL I am actually low inhib, especially on whorish nature of foids (for males only), otherwise I would just try to blackpill normies.

It really depends.

99% of the time, yes I act bluepilled.

I only have one or two friends who I talk blackpilled shit with because they also agree.

I learned the hard way that talking blackpilled just ostracizes you.

Back in University around second year when I really discovered the blackpill, word got out in my friends group that I think women are shallow and that they only care about height.

I pretty much had to abandon that social group because there was no way of repairing that image.

I pretty much larp in my everyday life as a bluepilled normie so i dont attract undue attention. Im a loser but i still dont want to be canceled or outcast by my coworkers

i know i'm a lost cause so it doesn't matter how i act and i actually like being a dick to normies, they are triggered so easily, especially the cucks

I haven't interacted with another human being since middle school ended. How am I supposed to know?

Most of the population doesn't even know what the blackpill is, so they can't know that 'incels' exist. Its also not impossible for me to work with women. JFl at the ideas IT has about us.

More people than you think larp about shit irl. Let me tell you a story about something that happened at my job. One of my coworkers was this 30 yr old guy who eventually turned out to be a 'pedophile' (he fucked up by asking a 17 yr old coworker for a handjob over text - got him fired) but I never saw this guy as creepy. He just seemed like a normal guy, he never talked about his dating life or anything like that, just seemed like your typical normie.

People just assume I am bluepilled. I dont ever say bluepilled shit since I have atleast some dignity but usually in small talk it is very difficult for people to know I am sexist. I usually try to steer the conversation a different way or try to end it if dating/self is brought up. Another thing is that most people aren’t even aware of the blackpill or know what incels are. So even if I was low inhib and said blackpilled stuff they would just think I am sexist.

I try to treat people well and not start arguments or anything.

I don't talk about things where this would come up. If someone asks me, I just shrug and say I don't know or I don't care.

I don't interact with many people irl. But my sister and some of my cousins have already called me a misogynist. So yeah, option no. 1

People just assume I am bluepilled. I dont ever say bluepilled shit since I have atleast some dignity but usually in small talk it is very difficult for people to know I am sexist. I usually try to steer the conversation a different way or try to end it if dating/self is brought up. Another thing is that most people aren’t even aware of the blackpill or know what incels are. So even if I was low inhib and said blackpilled stuff they would just think I am sexist.
most people irl treat me like a normal person. i jsut can't find relationships

most people irl treat me like a normal person. i jsut can't find relationships
Yeah atleast I am lucky enough for that. Some people literally get treated like subhuman just for being ugly

Yeah atleast I am lucky enough for that. Some people literally get treated like subhuman just for being ugly
at least you and i don't like treated like subhuman

Try not to be too autistic and speak about this stuff. Sometimes stuff will slip but it can't be helped.

Try not to be too autistic and speak about this stuff. Sometimes stuff will slip but it can't be helped.
autism definitely causes inceldom

i bet chads and stacys would hate incels less than normies do
It’s natural for them to hate us less. Why would a chad feel the need to hate us? We don’t pose a threat to him in anyway. And stacy knows she would never have to see us. It is only the failed normies that hate us since they are insecure about themselves and know they aren’t any better

It’s natural for them to hate us less. Why would a chad feel the need to hate us? We don’t pose a threat to him in anyway. And stacy knows she would never have to see us. It is only the failed normies that hate us since they are insecure about themselves and know they aren’t any better
most chads and stacys are busy partying and having sex. normies just spend their time online whining about racism on twitter

most chads and stacys are busy partying and having sex. normies just spend their time online whining about racism on twitter
Yeah it’s always normies who will behave like that

This year, I started acting blackpilled because bluepilled acting didn't give me any results

I act bluepilled as well, and i do pretty okay, socially speaking. Normies usually don't give a shit about you, so if you just act bluepilled and do so confidently, everyone will believe it.

I'm very inconspicuous and no one knows that I'm blackpilled, except a couple close friends. I want to change that, though. I legit want to expose and bully soids by acting blatantly blackpilled in real life and talking loudly about blackpilled shit so they have to intervene and screech at me.

blackpilled. i often say sexist things public but i get mostly ignored or just frowned on

I act in the middle ground between the blue and the redpilled.

My inner circle knows that I'm blackpilled.

I act exactly the same offline as I do online, always blackpilled. I have no friends or normcuck career to lose. I speak the truth no matter what. Nobody threatens me with violence like IT cucks think they would because we have amendments in America (amendments feminists want to abolish) and the 2nd protects the 1st.

I am pretty blackpilled IRL and use incel terminology frequently, and no one cares.

Sometimes i use the blackpill and the silence starts.

There should be a redpilled choice. I act more redpilled than bluepilled tbh

Blackpilled but not sexist. What I usually say revolves around looks matters, money can't get women wet, and if you're ugly your wife won't enjoy sex with you. I have my blackpilled pack of friends

i act bluepilled

i only ever speak about blackpill topics with my dad

I told to two of my friends some blackpill facts (of course I didn't mentioned them like this) and believe it or not, they agreed with me. However they said that attitude is still pretty important after phisical aspect

Last option in this poll is the most brutal.