Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you go alone to the cinema?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Usually i go with a chill coworker to the cinema but he has moved away so i have no one. Does anyone go alone to the cinema? Would you recommend it or is it too pathetic?

I went alone once.

Going outside as an incel is pathetic.

No. Luckily I was on break when TLJ came out so I went with family. If there's a movie I really want to see, I torrent it.

Noone will notice. If you are serious about watching a movie just go boyo. I don't visit the cinema often but I go out eating alone quite often.

If it felt pathetic to begin with, then you already lost. I've never felt weird by going to stuff on my own, because I know if I made an effort I could go with *someone*, a la friend or acquaintance. just a mix of self assured-ness / societal pressure

Go enjoy stuff by yourself brah, fuck what other people think

I go with Volcel/Failed normie friends

i remember a warcraft 3 streamer said he went to see a movie alone and the chat bullied the shit out of him and he didnt stream for a week

Yes. Sometimes, rarely my dad comes along.

90% percent of the time, yes.

I don't go outside in general.
Only reason I see myself going outside for is McDonalds.

movies are shit and theatres are dirty

It's suicide fuel seeing all those dudes with QT girlfriends. I can't stand it.

all the time, especially because I have a wide taste in films, so I'm at the theater all the time

usually when marvel movies or star wars comes out, me and the homeboys from high school get together which is always a good time

On the rare occasions a movie actually interests me, I always go out alone. If the theater’s an extreme (extremely full or empty), it’s less awkward, as you have an excuse for both. Didn’t stop me from seeing Darkest Hour.

Surrounded by normies, funding Jewish movie producers, I pass.

I haven't been cinema in 2 years kek

I went twice. It was suicide fuel seeing all the young attractive people with their friends and relationships. Avoid going on a Friday/Saturday night if you can help it.

I occasionally go, but never on a full house and always when it's nearly empty. Otherwise I just rent digitally it get awkward after a while.

I do it all the time, no fucks given. I get to go in the morning, so its cheaper ($6 compared to $13+ at night). Less crowded, so i can actually get a good seat. Lastly, i dont like talking to anyone after i see a movie. Its like im coming out of another dimension, i just want to process everything that happened.

i go with my mum

I really have zero interest in movies, anyway movies are in cinemas for such a short period now I am prepared to wait a month till it's released online to watch it in the comfort of my own room alone without annoying people in the cinema

I don't go to see HollyCuck movies. They should not get one incel cent. Torrent their crap if you can't leave it. (but seriously, how masochistic can one be to watch that crap?)

I don't go to see HollyCuck movies. They should not get one incel cent. Torrent their crap if you can't leave it. (but seriously, how masochistic can one be to watch that crap?)
the bombing scene in patriots day was really good in the cinema

I do it all the time, no fucks given. I get to go in the morning, so its cheaper ($6 compared to $13+ at night). Less crowded, so i can actually get a good seat. Lastly, i dont like talking to anyone after i see a movie. Its like im coming out of another dimension, i just want to process everything that happened.

Same here. I enjoy going to the matinee times alone because it's only $7.50 whereas movies during prime time or on the weekend are $18 where I live. I also don't have to deal with a bunch of couples during a day showing.

Same here. I enjoy going to the matinee times alone because it's only $7.50 whereas movies during prime time or on the weekend are $18 where I live. I also don't have to deal with a bunch of couples during a day showing.
Good advice. I will go under the week then, mostly i want to see the han solo movie and the new jurassic world.

The worst is loud trashy people

I dont really like mainstream movies so no, I see it as waste of money. I'd rather torrent

yeah, when my anime movies air i always go alone to watch.

Went to go watch Love Live and Your Name

I went to the cinema alone twice, once for free (I legit created money, I 'paid' for the ticket without being charged). Never again though, too much anxiety for me

I don't know what its like in your area, but I see people alone at the movies all the time. I've never considered that to be strange. I mostly go alone.

Yeah, I don't see why this is weird. What's the point of going with someone when you're supposed to stay quiet?

I try to go on a day when no one else is going, not because I fear being seen alone, I don’t give a fuck about that, but because of all the COUPLES. Every time I see these punks kissing, laying and cuddling on each other I want to dump my popcorn all over them. Then there’s the ghetto black chicks who shout stupid shit throughout the movie.

i go with mommy daddy and autistic little brother..rarely

99% of the time I go see movies alone
The 1% is with my Mom or Dad during Christmas or their birthday

I dress in all dark clothing so I can blend into the dark theater. I go straight to my seat and don't look at anybody or anything. I don't buy drinks or snacks. I also get to the theater about 5mins before the movie is going to play so I am not seen by myself for very long or at all. I also go at the earliest screening because barely nobody will be there.

I mostly go to see anime movies though like the Dragonball Super movie recently. So there is usually less than 10 people there but it still hurts to see huge anime nerds all there in cosplay or with friends. Out of the 9 people there I'm the only one who went by myself. I felt so alone.

I go alone every now and again. I honestly am not sure what the last thing i went to see was. It might have been Alien Covenant or Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I might go and see Infinite war this year.

Cinema is lame, everyone is making noice and you can't watch the fucking movie in peace.

I don't watch modern movies, expecially if they are from hollywood.

I don't go to cinemas

How is that in anyway pathetic?

How is that in anyway pathetic?

Socially awkward losers (or even popular people who entire life revolves around being popular) tend to think that going to things like the movies or a restaurant alone is pathetic because they associate those activities with things that people do with friends and if you go alone it must mean you have no friends. It is really a stupid way of looking at things. People don't go to the movies to hang out with friends, they go to see a movie. No one gives a shit if they see you alone at the movies or just about anywhere else.

Usually i go with a chill coworker to the cinema but he has moved away so i have no one. Does anyone go alone to the cinema? Would you recommend it or is it too pathetic?

This hit me for some reason. Life of a incel