Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you get off to foids suffering?

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Women crying, in pain, being whipped, having their nipples pinched, being deepthroated until they puke, etc.

Inb4 cucktears prints this thread with "this is y ur incel"; as you should know, sexuality isn't a choice, and I don't think anyone tells this kind of shit around.

Depends on my mood and personality, as my preferences tend to change every so often. Right now, definitely want to degrade a bitch: slap them about, force, choking. And I'd be doing it, too, If I had some decent fucking bones in my body and a normal brain.

I sometimes watch BDSM and rough sex videos if that’s what you’re referring to

who gives a fuck about cunttears

I think foids actually enjoy stuff like this though
I guarantee most of them do tbh, but that doesn't mean this type of thing affects me in the same way.

Fuck yes.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Yes bro, choking a foid is my biggest fetish.

Foids love violent raping games in the bedroom, believe me... (ofc not if you are incel, in that case "rape" is called "rape", not pleasure anymore)

Last edited:
Depends on my mood and personality, as my preferences tend to change every so often. Right now, definitely want to degrade a bitch: slap them about, force, choking. And I'd be doing it, too, If I had some decent fucking bones in my body and a normal brain.
:worryfeels::feelstrash: my child what

@Blacktarpill what's your opinion on this

No, you are free to call me a giga cuck but i cant sta d any one of those.
I want to to be the one who gets the suffering.

I'm not that hardcore tbh. I wouldn't sexually enjoy a foid having her skull smashed with a hammer.

I guess that's why I'm an incel, I'm not willing to fulfill women's fantasies to their fullest.
I'm but still inkel

don't really care. What's one femoid's suffering compared to the seemingly insurmountable block of female nature? The only way to defeat this enemy is by altering society in a way that lends it the least autonomy, not by killing or harming individual foids. Then again, you could argue that mass killings of foids achieves a metapolitical purpose. Either way, I'm emotionally detached to females and am mostly just disgusted by the sex having ones. Their time will come once we manage to reestablish a healthy society

So you enjoy watching Happy Three Friends and seeing innocent cartoon animals getting tortured but don't enjoy (the much more deserving of torture) women being sexually subjected to much milder sufferings?

What kind of deranged mentality do you possess? :waitwhat:

So you enjoy watching Happy Three Friends and seeing innocent cartoon animals getting tortured but don't enjoy (the much more deserving of torture) women being sexually subjected to much milder sufferings?

What kind of deranged mentality do you possess? :waitwhat:
It’s fictional.

No. I don't have any unusual/kinky fetishes tbh.

No bro, i'm way too beta for that shit tbh.

No bro, i'm way too beta for that shit tbh.
I'm beta as well, but just because I'm afraid of getting lynched by whiteknights and/or jailed.

If things weren't that way, single, attractive, scantily dressed and unaccompanied/unclaimed women in public would get a load of my healthy, assertive and dominant male sexuality.

No. But submission is good

No, except I have very specific rape fantasies that I would love to enact.

No, not actual RAPE, IT.

Rape FANTASIES. Like roleplay type shit.

However actual rape would be just as nice. ;)

I dont know id like to make her feel good not hurting her. I want loving vanilla sex without pain.

Women getting choked, slapped and throatfucked till they cry is good

Yes, I love seeing foids in pain

They enjoy all that stuff if Chad is doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back