Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you get motivated when u rot for long time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Whenever I rot for 10 months or 1 year I get motivated to do something

Last edited:
ALL THE TIME BROTHER

I GO FOR WEEKS ROTTING THEN GET A SHORT BURST OF MOTIVATION

93vkf4filun21

Pretty much. I forget what life is like in the outside world and feel good about myself for once. Then I go out, get a job, self improve, try making friends, and get crushing depression after remembering why I started rotting in the first place. Then the cycle repeats.

Seems like you guys all have a sort of manic depression like me

Pretty much. I forget what life is like in the outside world and feel good about myself for once. Then I go out, get a job, self improve, try making friends, and get crushing depression after remembering why I started rotting in the first place. Then the cycle repeats.
It’s cycle that never ends

Happened to me in 2020 now happens again

I’m already motivated to learn a new language or read new books while rotting :feelsokman:

No, but depressed and suicidal.

I’m wagecucking so I can’t even LDAR like I wanna. That’s basically what i do on the weekends; and then I just rip dabs and slam energy drinks all day during work as cope while I wage slave

played fortnite for 14 hours a day not brushing my teeth smelling like shit and sum hit me after that which made me uninstall eveyrthing