Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you get more frustrated when you see extremely attractive foids or foids that are not that pretty but you still find attractive?

Which sight makes you more frustrated?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
1: Seeing those extremely attractive Stacies, top 1% attractiveness for you, whom you know you'll never ever even peck kiss in a million years.

2: Seeing foids that are average, below-average or even ugly but you still find attractive or conform to your type of women, that maybe you'd get to date/fuck/marry in the past but in 2019 it won't happen.

Last edited:
1. No shit. Retarded question, enjoy this gif:

Basedaf51

i’m always frustrated

Last edited:
2 because I find first type really ugly in their personalities

Good afternoon, I hate women.

Both, but the attractive ones make me more angry.

1 because I have less chance ngl

Actually 0% for both options but less chance in theory, sorry badly worded

The second one. When i see my looksmatch being happy and enjoying her life i want to die.

I get frustrated when I see a foid that I'm interested in who's at or below my looksmatch. I know if I say something she'll reject me.

Seeing stereotypical stacies does not phase me. But then there's the type of girl where maybe at first you thought was unattractive, but you become attracted to her over time. She might also be into some niche subject, or appear unique and different, but then you watch her mating habits and your fantasy is shattered. She is a picky sexual supremacist like any other woman. That's what gets to me.

I would say 2 because i really don’t deserve a 10/10 Stacy. She deserves chad and I’m ok with her demanding only chad. However I’m not ok with 7/10 and below demanding Chad. That is not her looksmatch.

#2 by far, I'm not entitled to girls out of my league.

1 because it´s so extremely unfair how a person can win so much at the genetic lottery while I can´t even get a normal functioning body.

I would say 2 because i really don’t deserve a 10/10 Stacy. She deserves chad and I’m ok with her demanding only chad. However I’m not ok with 7/10 and below demanding Chad. That is not her looksmatch.
For me it's 2 because I know that I'd have very realistic prospects of dating a girl like that had things like feminism, social media, Tinder and women's licentiousness not come to fruition.

I don't think I don't deserve a Stacy, it's just that I most likely wouldn't be able to get one anyway regardless of society or anything. I'm not a Chad or a super successful high-conscientiousness type.

Girls like the one from this thread for instance.

All I have are negative thoughts.

Both of those situations frustrate me equally.
Seeing stereotypical stacies does not phase me. But then there's the type of girl where maybe at first you thought was unattractive, but you become attracted to her over time. She might also be into some niche subject, or appear unique and different, but then you watch her mating habits and your fantasy is shattered. She is a picky sexual supremacist like any other woman. That's what gets to me.

This.

Fuck I voted for 1 but meant 2.

There's nothing more frustrating than thinking you found a QT nerdy shy girl who will have a lot in common with you.

Only to find out she's a fucking slut who goes after chad as well, and will have no problem waiting around for him when he's done with the stacy.

Only to find out she's a fucking slut who goes after chad as well, and will have no problem waiting around for him when he's done with the stacy.
Then it's her turn to ascend into the position stacy left behind.

Neither.I don't care.I've never cared.
All I have are negative thoughts.

Both of those situations frustrate me equally.
Can you introduce me as joker?

2 by far, reminds me of being rejected by my oneitis.

1: Seeing those extremely attractive Stacies, top 1% attractiveness for you, whom you know you'll never ever even peck kiss in a million years.

2: Seeing foids that are average, below-average or even ugly but you still find attractive or conform to your type of women, that maybe you'd get to date/fuck/marry in the past but in 2019 it won't happen.
neither triggers me. but in the past 2nd for sure did more

People who voted 1 probably have ego issues

2 cause my specific type of foid is probably a 4-7 objectively and still thinks I am subhuman

Neither. Fuck impure foids.

Seeing cute adorable lolis of type I'd like to waifu is worst

As guys, we're cursed by the ability to be sexually attracted to almost anything.

#2 by far, I'm not entitled to girls out of my league.
The problem with pursuing unconventionally attractive femoids is that you're not the only one who's attracted to them. There are always boatloads of thirsty cucks that want them even more than you do, raising their SMV to the same level as the conventionally attractive Stacies. There's no way to win in this Darwinian hell called 'life', unless you're Chad, of course.