Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you get less low inhib as you get older?

Probably.

I'm still young so I couldn't say

The opposite. It's like playing the same game through multiple playthroughs, eventually you just get brave enough to try other playstyles.

The opposite. It's like playing the same game through multiple playthroughs, eventually you just get brave enough to try other playstyles.
when i was at my highest inhibition i got mercelissly bullied.

this tbh, you also steadily realize you have truly nothing to lose or fear as you understand how people function more and more

this tbh, you also steadily realize you have truly nothing to lose or fear as you understand how people function more and more
stupid fucking teachers gaslighting me saying everything would work if you follow the rules and are a goody two shoes. public schooling was state mandated gas lighting.

stupid fucking teachers gaslighting me saying everything would work if you follow the rules and are a goody two shoes. public schooling was state mandated gas lighting.
don’t listen to any social conditioning you learn in school if it isn’t strictly logical

don’t listen to any social conditioning you learn in school if it isn’t strictly logical
every thing i was taught in school was the complete opposite. it kind of felt like a cruel joke. getting "rewarded" for acting good in class and listening to teachers. meanwhile everyone hated you for being a boot licker and thought you were a nerd.

I’d guess you become more low inhib through experience, not getting older. Nothing will change if you don’t make change, so go and experience new things or something i dunno. Im low inhib enough to look people in the eyes with a dirty look when before i wouldn’t even leave the house because i was so scared of people. You aren’t going to go from terrified of being near people to suddenly not caring about anything they say. Maybe just do small things, i have cuts on my forearm so i used to cover them with a jacket, but i saw an .is user talk about him not caring about his self-harm scars which gave me the confidence to not care either so i no longer wear jackets. It will help you realise that caring about how you are perceived doesn’t matter, you’re still going to go home, eat dinner, go to sleep, wake up. "You just have to take that first step to actually doing something" - Jeremy Meeks :lul:. Nah but fr i’d say the hardest part is the first step, once you realise life is the same before and after an event in which you engage in an activity which puts you out of your comfort zone its much easier to do it again. Idk im just yapping at this point :kys:

I’d guess you become more low inhib through experience, not getting older. Nothing will change if you don’t make change, so go and experience new things or something i dunno. Im low inhib enough to look people in the eyes with a dirty look when before i wouldn’t even leave the house because i was so scared of people. You aren’t going to go from terrified of being near people to suddenly not caring about anything they say. Maybe just do small things, i have cuts on my forearm so i used to cover them with a jacket, but i saw an .is user talk about him not caring about his self-harm scars which gave me the confidence to not care either so i no longer wear jackets. It will help you realise that caring about how you are perceived doesn’t matter, you’re still going to go home, eat dinner, go to sleep, wake up. "You just have to take that first step to actually doing something" - Jeremy Meeks :lul:. Nah but fr i’d say the hardest part is the first step, once you realise life is the same before and after an event in which you engage in an activity which puts you out of your comfort zone its much easier to do it again. Idk im just yapping at this point :kys:
My dumbass yapped this much and i missread the post :feelsrope: i hope i don’t wake up when i go to sleep tonight

My dumbass yapped this much and i missread the post :feelsrope: i hope i don’t wake up when i go to sleep tonight
you will that is the true black pill, we all wake up.

Shouldn't the natural decrease in testosterone levels as men age make him more high inhib?