Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you get invited to social events?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
What do you do at these things? I keep trying to duck and turn it down but there’s one I can’t duck from. It’s a wedding I have attend sometime 2nd quarter of next yr. It’s fucking brutal I’m going alone and I don’t know anyone. I’ll probably attend and find an excuse to leave to pretend to go smoke or something. Maybe I’ll meet a foid and something ok will come of it, but that’s highly unlikely.

Nope, family events I do but I usually decline them. Social events? Yeah no.

I barely get invited to family outings

I decline them
I was invited to a cousin's wedding this month but why go if I'm not a machosist

It’s a wedding I have attend sometime 2nd quarter of next yr. It’s fucking brutal I’m going alone and I don’t know anyone.

Holy fuck, seriously man do not go to that. I once went to a wedding of a friend where I knew nobody - it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Do NOT do it, find any reason to miss it. I attempted suicide after that shit.

No never get invited anywhere because I am a permanent loner I guess.

I once stomped a rat at a Christmas party. Everyone yelled at me to kill it, so I did. They never invited me to another one...

I once stomped a rat at a Christmas party. Everyone yelled at me to kill it, so I did.

You should have took care of that rat instead and turn it into your pet. Also you should have lifted a female on that party.

I have never been invited to any social event.

I havent been invited to anything since I started uni lel. as an ugly person you have to take the initiative

I have never been invited to a social event. If i were chads and foids would probably complain about my presence if i decided to show up

Of course not. People hate being around my ugly autistic ass

Not in 13 years. I think I went to a relatives birthday last.

Ive never been invited to one ngl

I am as solitary as a rover on mars

Been invited to 2 Weddings, and been invited to a nightclub and party, all of them sucked. After showing my extreme introversion to all 4 of these events, I've never been invited to another social or family event again for the past 7 years.

When you're high inhib, introverted and ugly, they'll suck because no one will talk to you.

Not really, but I used to when I had a social circle.

Hell nah, not since 6th grade. Not kidding, never ever since 6th grade, except family gatherings.

Nope, family events I do but I usually decline them. Social events? Yeah no.
U all can just look surch in google some and cookies will invite u :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

Family events.
Sometimes to concerts etc

Never was invited to weddings

Never, funerals don't count

Yes sometimes so they can laugh at me

I barely get invited to family outings
Last time I went to a house part, I wasn't invited. Shit went south and I had to fist fight my way out. Fuck parties. Fuck people.

JUST
FUCKING
LOL

No. I avoid large social gatherings like the plague. They're completely unsuitable for an introverted, reclusive person like me.

no, even my closest friends never invited me on fucking birthday