Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you get bullied in the workplace?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Title. How do you deal with bullies at work?

By carefully picking where to work.

A story, you could probably relate.

I used to work for a company that makes productivity software. And in my team there was a guy who was, well you can say bullied let's call him Johnny. His colleague used to occasionally start conversation on various sketchy topics and as soon as Johnny said something not in line with companys soy guidelines this guy complained to a manager about Johnnys statements being too based for that shithole. I've been in their team, and I've seen how Johnny's being provoked and how this gets escalated.
Johnny was just too damn naive to work there, and he was subjected to all kind of provocations. Some just openly mocked him. I've talked to him, I tried to help. You know, he was bullied at school just like me, we both have right-ish views, lots of stuff in common. I felt sympathy for that guy. So when I've asked why he tolerates this shit, he told me that he was bullied before and he got used to this.

He left that shithole, just like me. And I hope he's happy at his new job.

Don't go for companies, who "value their people" or "great places to work" these are the places where backstabbing and office politics flourishes.

I've never seen anything like that in companies, who push their people to work. Quite the opposite, such places are full of supportive and friendly teammates and feels almost like family.

I bully my co workers

I was.
If it can be if help, what I learnt is you have to learn to be egoistical, you do not go out of your way to help coworkers, when someone tells you something have to challenge whatever is said to you.

Never wageslaved

You should work in tech if you want to avoid normies

I used to but I moved to a different department and I get to keep to myself now.

No, but I get ignored

I have only ever had one paid job in my life that I held for five (5) months, and two (2) months in they hired a new supervisor who bullied me, gaslit me, threatened me and turned my co-workers against me. I eventually got fired for basically being a useless retard
I don't know how to deal with bullies at work, what I did was just kept my head down and tried not to show emotion or weakness and didn't react or retaliate when he bullied me. Some time after I got fired I bought a dictaphone (voice recorder) because I realised that if I get another job, I will need to have a recording device that I can conceal on my person and start recording at the beginning of my shift so that there is recorded evidence of any bullying that happens, just in case it escalates to a court of law or I get accused of something and need proof of my innocence
I've been a NEET for the past two and a half years (2 years 7 months) and I will probably be a NEET for the rest of my life, unless I can find a job or study something where I can hide my face as I am 95% sure :blackpill: it is the main reason why I have been bullied throughout my life