Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you get angry when an immigrant rapes or kills a white woman?

Depends on which the terrorist kills. Few actually are good and beneficial tbh.

I did. Was rightwingcel back then. But just used the migrants so I could blame them for my inceldom.

Rigtwingcels are low iq.

Now I don't get mad. Idc if its a migrant or not. And the rape itself is foids fault.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

I did. Was rightwingcel back then. But just used the migrants so I could blame them for my inceldom.

Rigtwingcels are low iq.

Now I don't get mad. Idc of if its a migrant or not. And the rape itself is foids fault.
Sane

I feel bad for the immigrant.

No, but I hate race mixing. If there was actual love between the two I'd get pissed.

I made a post some time ago saying I shrug my shoulders whenever women are beaten,raped and murdered by the migrants. They're the ones who welcomed them into Europe completely oblivious of their culture, but since foids have low IQ I can't say that I'm surprised. Now look at the mess they created, also seeing that the men in Europe are leaving the women to die at the hands of these migrants really says something. Nonetheless Europe is now a hellhole they made their bed now they have to sleep in it.

And no I don't care for these women. If I heard a foid being raped or murdered, I'd run like hell and leave her to die, I'm not putting myself in grave danger for someone that might MeToo me later on, fuck that.

I don't care about foids getting raped.

I made a post some time ago saying I shrug my shoulders whenever women are beaten,raped and murdered by the migrants. They're the ones who welcomed them into Europe completely oblivious of their culture, but since foids have low IQ I can't say that I'm surprised. Now look at the mess they created, also seeing that the men in Europe are leaving the women to die at the hands of these migrants really says something. Nonetheless Europe is now a hellhole they made their bed now they have to sleep in it.

And no I don't care for these women. If I heard a foid being raped or murdered, I'd run like hell and leave her to die, I'm not putting myself in grave danger for someone that might MeToo me later on, fuck that.
>Do you ask responsibilities from 10 years old kids? no
>Do you ask responsibilities from retarded people? no

Then why do you ask for responsibilities from woman (low IQ children)?

The same shit as sending your theoretical low IQ children to your work and expecting him to don't get fired.

The white race ended the moment white men give the right to vote to their women in the early XX century, a secondary effect of Christianity and the lack of chad worship and stacy witch burning, cucks spreaded like rats in times of Christianity and then give vote to their woman.

Last edited:
>Do you ask responsibilities from 10 years old kids? no
>Do you ask responsibilities from retarded people? no

Then why do you ask for responsibilities from woman (low IQ children)?

The same shit as sending your theoretical low IQ children to your work and expecting him to don't get fired.

The white race ended the moment white men give the right to vote to their women in the early XX century, a secondary effect of Christianity and the lack of chad worship and stacy witch burning, cucks spreaded like rats in times of Christianity and then give vote to their woman.

What's funny is the fact that so many of these women who got raped and nearly beaten to death, goes to the SAME migrants that harmed them and brought them flowers and apologized to the SAME migrants that raped and nearly killed them. Let that sink in. But then again it illustrates the fact that women only act on emotion not logic.

What's funny is the fact that so many of these women who got raped and nearly beaten to death, goes to the SAME migrants that harmed them and brought them flowers and apologized to the SAME migrants that raped and nearly killed them. Let that sink in. But then again it illustrates the fact that women only act on emotion not logic.
But incels are the real bad guys according to them.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
Kek

No.

West just falls like Rome.

I don't have any feelings about anything that doesn't happen to me

there's dozens of foids all over the world right now getting raped as i type this post, what will wasting braincels thinking over it achieve

I give zero fucks and if you do, you're a cuck

Yes women are the ones who are responsible for this. But men are too for trying to virtue value peacock eachother into being whoever is the most humanitarian. They would show a gentle spirit (cuckery) for the sake of female admiration.
They are the ones who used their sexual market value to sway the masses into being laidbackers/ to make men be unserious/ dudebros instead of serious thinkers. Because women prefer "fun, laidback/ happy clappy/ chill vibes". That's why they're all leftists.

No I dont give a shit. Actually I think its kinda funny because womens emotional thinking is why those ethnics were allowed to be here in the first place so kinda ironic if they get fucked.

Used to but it's their own damn fault for voting in open border pushers with this *gotta help 'em mentality*.

Let 'em get raped, they keep decrying all white men as pathetic loser racist misogynistic barbarians & now we have all these low T soyboy nu-males so fuck it, they can't weaken the men in society then expect them to stand up for 'em.

Single mothers create bluepilled criminals or "progressive" beta cucks.

Reap what ya sow ya bitches, weaken the men with all this social justice crap then an invading army from a non cucked part of the world will stroll right on in and do whatever the fuck they want because honestly; who's gonna stop 'em.

An angry mob of citizens? No way Jose, the police will protect the rapefugees from the nasty Nazis.

Now they can enjoy some "cultural enrichment" jammed right up their cunt; hurray for them; yayyyyy.

Last edited:
depends on whether or not she looks like a whore / officer in the neo-marxist army

i shouldn't have to tell you which is more likely

I used to but now I think it's the perfect karma since that foid 99% voted for pro-immigration.

Like a few others on here, I used to but not anymore. They can get fucked.

Have at em boys.

Not in fact I call for more refugees for that reason.

It's sweet, sweet irony because the foids wanted to let those rapefugees in.

No, those occurrences act as rapefugee awareness and urges all the people to vote conservative. It's probably the best thing that can happen, it shows the true rapefugee nature.

As far as I'm concerned you reap what you sow.

Since I'm not an american, I don't consciously pool in every european into the overarching "white" category. If some german/french/anglo whore gets raped- tough luck for western retards for letting in the humanoids into their country.
Also, as of recently, I've become completely desensitized to violence against women. There was a 30 yo reporter that got raped and mangled to death by some gypsy subhuman several weeks ago and all I felt was smugness that the stacy whore was dead.
Link related
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e01efba3cc1_story.html?utm_term=.94884656d52a

If I am going to be honest I typically think "I could do that." but I know I never will. Too much work.