Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you get along with your neighbours?

Do you get on with your neighbours?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
My bedroom has a thin wall between mine and theirs. I whisper to me at night time. Gentleman of manor must reckon myself has issues. Lady of aforementioned abode believes me creepy.

Last edited:
I barely interact with them, and don't even reply when anyone gives me a hi. They stare at me with curiosity that's all. I don't have bad relations w them.

Generally all my neighbours from the neighbouring appartments don't make much noise, don't blast music etc.

Last edited:
Most dont know i exist because i dont go out much, others think im a creep. They dont greet me on the street and neither am i.

I've never had bad experiences with neighbors. I just keep to myself. The ones above me can get a bit loud at times but meh. The walls are quite thin and especially on cold silent winter mornings I used to be able to hear my neighbors fucking but gladly I don't live at those apartments anymore. (pro and con tbh. it helped me fap)

I remember as a kid my Dad was real friendly to the old neighbor we had. Him and his wife. We would BBQ and send a plate their way. They would make a caserole and send it our way or a pie. Those were good neighborly times. But this was like 30 years ago. I don't think people get along with their neighbors like that anymore.

My neighbors are crazy people, they have a rabid dog that barks at everyone he sees, the roastie mom of the house is a psycho bitch that always gets in legal trouble and has to wear an ankle bracelet, they are always making noise with their cars and motorcycles in the middle of the night FUCK I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I WONT. NIGGA I WOULD VOMIT IF I HEARD THEM FUCKING.

imagine talking to your neighbours

No. My neighbors laugh at me because of my autistic traits. Very telling given the sort of apartment I live in.