Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you get along with you neighbors?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My neighbors are pretty much single moms roasties full of kids who hate me.

Idek who they are

i live in someone else’s place so i don’t have neighbors of my own

I don't know any of my neighbors but I can hear my upstairs neighbor getting fucked. Lately it sounds like she's been pegging some guy. Sometimes I'll see someone from my building and wonder if that's those weirdos from upstairs.

No i hate my neighbors

if by get along you mean saying good morning everytime I see them, then I guess I do

I don’t know any of my neighbors. I just know that one of them is black

I say hi to the neighbors to my west but other than that I don’t talk to anyone. The neighbor in the house to my East looks like a soy boy. The fat tattooed type that is probably really into Marvel.

With the ones I know , yeah

Yes they are good people but I'm scared of seeing them often. The grandmother is completely nuts, though she loves when I play the piano, especially some 20th century stuff. The father is legit chad, very masculine, 2 meters tall, beats his children regularly, which can get reall funny at times. The mother is whatever, she was probably good looking in her prime but now is meh.

I will rent you some neighbors

I thought you lived in some Cajun community near a Bayou river - like that movie Southern Comfort (1981) .

Your neighbours are either crocodiles or these guys.

I don't talk to them

My neighbor is just one old granny who lives alone so yes living next to her is fine

For all my hindu dindu bashing, I actually have a hindu neighbor and we get along well.

All my neighbors are Mexicans that don't speak English. In years of living here, I've only ever had a problem with one of my neighbors who I'm like 99% certain they don't know that I 'm annoyed with them. Although I did call the cops on my neighbors across the street for setting off mortor fireworks on Father's Day. It'd been going on for weeks all over town and the townsfolk were PISSED. Cops didn't make contact, though, and I didn't help them out.

my next door neighbor works at a place that I sometimes go to and I see him there and I consider him cool

I live in apartment
white girl no clue what she does. Works a lot. Rarely see her
she has a bf. a nigger. He is at home a lot and blasts his radio and it pisses me off.
smells like weed when you go near their place. Hate them

its slightly better than my previous neighbors though. they had 3 noisy kids would run around and every weekend i could hear them puking or fucking

My neighbors are great I don’t see them at all! The best part of a basement apartment the walls are concrete.

No I don't tbh, they fucking hate me and they're annoying as shit.

I thought you lived in some Cajun community near a Bayou river - like that movie Southern Comfort (1981) .

Your neighbours are either crocodiles or these guys.

Squeal!

i dont care about them, if they say hello so will i but i will never say it first