Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you genuinely believe that you are physically ugly if so why?

T

TheJokerisking

Banned
-
I don't really think I'm ugly perse just hairier than most men and I'm on the short side I'm
5'6 136 lbs with wavy hair to my shoulders and a long beard I wear glasses cuz I'm blind as a fucking bat and I'm pale AF too:society:

I'm not ugly, just short and ethnic.

I don't really think I'm ugly perse just hairier than most men and I'm on the short side I'm
5'6 136 lbs with wavy hair to my shoulders and a long beard I wear glasses cuz I'm blind as a fucking bat and I'm pale AF too:society:
Asymmetrical face and look bloated genetically , extreme oil made my face uglier and tons of allergies made it shit by mouth breathing

Plus shit genes I’m gonna die really young

I have a stupid fucking recessed jaw that makes me want to kill my parents for spreading their subhuman genes to me (In GTA V)

Its irrelevant what I believe.

Beauty is ultimately determined by other people's perception of you. I can look in the mirror as a sub-5 ethnic manlet while putting on airs all day long. It doesn't change the fact I'm considered universally unattractive by others and that's what matters.

Because not white

Welcome to the zoo, now fuck off. I hope you fail your research assignment.

Acne(pimples, cysts, abcesses, scabs ), patchy facial hair, eczema, dead skin, 5'7, literal hunchback, warts, fish lips, one eyelid is down more than the other and so on. And that's ONLY the physical ugliness.

My jawline is giga recessed. Like my side profile unironically looks like the "nerd/cuck with no chin" memes.

I also have acne but since I've cut sugar and carbs from my diet it's been clearing up a good bit.

Last edited:
The only objective way to determine how your "whole package" is received is to see how people treat you, and compare that to how they treat other people. Service folk are the best, since they're typically young (thus attractiveness is more relevant) and it's easy to see how they alter their behavior around different patrons.

Based on this, I estimate that I am a 3 or a 4. Frankly, my mental image of myself is not so bad, but that's how I'm treated so nothing else really matters.

Facial asymmetry/slight deformity.

Acne(pimples, cysts, abcesses, scabs ), patchy facial hair, eczema, dead skin, 5'7, literal hunchback, warts, fish lips, one eyelid is down more than the other and so on. And that's ONLY the physical ugliness.
I have Ptosis too (fucked eyelid) it's so brutal. Cool Eric Harris pic :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Its easier to convince myself I'm attractive than it is to convince myself I'm tall(5'6).

Repulsive face weak frame ,small wrists just overall a very subhuman body.

Yes. I have no redeeming facial features at all, literally the most subhuman looking face ever. If this already wasn’t enough confirmation, I get the dirtiest and most disgust filled looks whenever I’m out in public minding my own business.