Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you find this meme racist?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
1C7F156F 3126 4ED5 9727 02C7034D3F3A

Mike Leach, a coach for Mississippi State is in trouble for posting this meme because it depicts a noose and apparently thats racist. I really doubt when Leach was posting that he was thinking “oh gee golly i sure hate blacks so i hope this meme offends them!”. Leach has to attend a civil rights museum for some reason I guess to be forgiven, even though he did nothing wrong to me. Do you think the meme is racist? Especially blackcels, do you think Leach posted the meme with the intention to offend and do you think it’s racist?

tf I didn’t even realize it has to do anything with blacks. its a joke I think people should not being snowflakes.

jfl

i once had a collague who posted a neonazi meme on facebook

and now he can't join the military anymore even though he wants to

I don't get it.

She is knitting him a noose which she calls a scarf because she hates him and wants him dead, pretty easy to get
Oh. XD

tf I didn’t even realize it has to do anything with blacks. its a joke I think people should not being snowflakes.
Here are some of the replies. From what i saw a majority of people think he did nothing wrong but here are some of the negative ones.

Wtf is going through peoples heads? They just want a reason to be mad at people and start shit

Yes and you're evil for posting it.

i didnt even realize it was a noose

normies are annoying faggots

BBC theory proven again
Colvin probably ascended with that granny

My low IQ had trouble understanding it

@Colvin76 you fucked a granny? :lul:
No you fucking retard.

You used to be one of my favorite posters, but now you can go eat shit for all I care. Didn't expect you to stoop so low to bullying jokes.

@MountainGorilla and @Personalityinkwell have been added to my future suicide note along with a few other users.

No you fucking retard.

You used to be one of my favorite posters, but now you can go eat shit for all I care. Didn't expect you to stoop so low to bullying jokes
what the fuck? I'm not the one bullying bro. It was mountain gorilla

You were the one who said this LIE:

Fucking lying about me and trying to make me kill myself. You are just as bad as @MountainGorilla for saying that shit.

Still added both of you to my future suicide note along with other users.
wrong bro, mountain gorilla said that:
BBC theory proven again
Colvin probably ascended with that granny

wrong bro, mountain gorilla said that:
he's still going to add you in his suicide note
You were the one who said this LIE:

Fucking lying about me and trying to make me kill myself. You are just as bad as @MountainGorilla for saying that shit.

Still added both of you to my future suicide note along with other users.
I'm not lying about you It was a obvious joke

I'm not lying about you It was a obvious joke
I DON'T CARE YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. IT WAS A SHIT JOKE AND YOU'RE STILL ADDED TO MY FUTURE SUICIDE NOTE FOR BULLYING ME.

smh retards like you will never learn.

qagagagagagag now ur goinna get arrested when he ropes agagagaggaag
yeah it seems pretty lame. I mean, are the mods obligated to turn over data because someone roped from this forum?

I DON'T CARE YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. IT WAS A SHIT JOKE AND YOU'RE STILL ADDED TO MY FUTURE SUICIDE NOTE FOR BULLYING ME.

Im not attacking you, also no one on this forum is denying that you're a khhv on this forum
I just find BBC funny because the joke is suppose to be hyperbole, its heavily exaggerated and obviously BBC won't guarantee to help you ascend

yeah it seems pretty lame. I mean, are the mods obligated to turn over data because someone roped from this forum?
Bro they'd find u regardless agagaga ur gonna get arrested ah0hohohoho hee heee agoogogogogog yur fuckin arrestedlossus

Attachments

• autism speaks.jpg
    autism speaks.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 3

Your granny tranny

cope I might have autism but you're the one whos gonna go to the slammer see u in fucin jail

Bro they'd find u regardless agagaga ur gonna get arrested ah0hohohoho hee heee agoogogogogog yur fuckin arrestedlossus

srs question can you actually get arrested for someone roping based on something you said?

just curious

srs question can you actually get arrested for someone roping based on something you said?

just curious
Yeah what are you fucking retarded? It'd be a stretch but yeah, it happens all the time. I don't know how low it goes though (Like if just one message fucks you over or you have to harass over multiple platforms).

She is knitting him a noose which she calls a scarf because she hates him and wants him dead, pretty easy to get