Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you find it easier to hold eye contact with women than you do with men?

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I don’t know why, I hate maintaining eye contact with guys it feels weird and I can’t do it. But with women I can do it easier, even if they are attractive. I’m still extremely socially awkward though. This sure is a weird phenomenon.

It seems less awkward for me. I can do it easier.

other way around for me. I couldn't care less what a guy thinks of me but knowing that a foid is being disgusted by when she looks at me makes it harded to maintain eye contact (although, I don't remember the last time I talked to a foid that wasn't my mom)

Harder with foids. In[UWSL]sanely hard in both cases.[/UWSL]

I don't mind either way, ofc i don't go full psycho mode and mantain eye contact for a lot of time. But a second or two here and there, i don't mantain it for prolonged periods of time. Because it ends up being weird if not, also i think i'm gonna expose myself in front of foids and eyefuck them so better no.

no difference for me

I stare at people in the eyes as long as I can until I scare them away with my autism and they look away and don't dare look back. They will hate me anyway so I creepmaxx.

I can maintain eye contact with anyone

No. I was more comfortable in the presence of a tall Chinese male on the bus to Oak Creek than I was with the pony-tailed Pean hole glaring at me.