Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you find ‘hunter eyes’ on women attractive?

What exactly are they supposed to look like?

I'm kind of a sucker for whores with bright blue/green eyes tbh. Not sure what hunter/prey eyes mean though.

No.

Feminine doe eyes is what I consider attractive

I never gave it a thought until i.looked into what makes people attractive amd then.started thinking about it.

I've been attracted to all eye types on foids. Hunter eyes don't seem that important for a foid to be attractive. At least not for me.
you like negative eye tilt? or a lot of upper eyelids or bug eyes?

Depends on the woman

It doesn't hurt them. A lot of stereotypically masculine traits (hunter eyes, square jaw, thick wrists) have no negative effect on female SMV and can even have a positive effect.

It doesn't hurt them. A lot of stereotypically masculine traits (hunter eyes, square jaw, thick wrists) have no negative effect on female SMV and can even have a positive effect.

Over for wristcels :feelsbadman:

No, makes them look like bunny boilers but as it is all women are attractive to some men.
Awww yeah dawg
allt4.jpg

Last edited:
I haven’t actually seen any females in my life with hunter eyes, but I wouldn’t want to because it’d look freakish imo.

256554-800w-640x834.jpg
24c53651c392ac0cbd3e68ef3276ba48.png

all the examples thus far are amateurs compared to this foid

I do, but I don't care. I find just about all female eyes attractive. I like all kinds of women as long as they're not too overweight and I really don't think this is unreasonable. No one has to be really fat. You can be a little fat, but there's a point at which you stop looking human.

Even the ones who are considered below average make me hard and fantasize about being with them. When walking around in public I'd happily smash at least 90% of young to middle aged women I see and the rest are too either fat or disfigured (very rare), mostly just too fat. When I'm really horny and I haven't fapped in a long time I'd fuck just about any woman, even really fat ones.

I'm attracted to any woman who is vaguely shaped like one and acts the part.
Out of all normal weight women in the 16-45 range I'd fuck just about all of them.

I'm not exaggerating. Basically all normal weight women appeal to me in some way. I can get my dick up to just about any woman and even when I see women who aren't anything special or are considered "ugly" there's always a thing or two about them that makes me think about having sex with them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that normal weight women who are vaguely shaped like females can't actually be below 5/10 or at least there's always some men who will consider you at least average if not cute/attractive even if you're objectively not. If your body looks female-ish and you're not very fat, you appeal to a lot of men in one way or the other. This is why a lot of men are attracted even to traps (trannies) who are clearly men, but vaguely look like women. The male sex drive is insane.

Even individual things like hands, thighs, small of the back, stomach, neck, voice, feminine behavior etc. on an otherwise "meh" girl make me very horny.

only giga-chad can have preferences

you like negative eye tilt? or a lot of upper eyelids or bug eyes?
Yeah if the rest of the foid's face is good looking. For me the most important part is having a feminine jaw/lower third.