Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you find asshole men feminine?

SmhChan

SmhChan

Admiral
★★
Title.
I just find being an asshole a feminine trait. People are usually shocked when men are assholes professionally. For example, in Curryland, even foids like to avoid foid doctors because they are usually assholes unlike male doctors.

Title.
I just find being an asshole a feminine trait. People are usually shocked when men are assholes professionally. For example, in Curryland, even foids like to avoid foid doctors because they are usually assholes unlike male doctors.
Well jeremy meeks is rather feminine isnt he then

Depends tbh.

If it's passive aggressive petty shit then I would say that is more feminine because I find that asshole women are usually passive aggressive and petty

Yeah, acting like an annoying cunt is a female trait

Passive aggressive cattiness is a foid subhuman trait. Men who use this tend to excel in normgroid corporate environments but given actual physical confrontation they shy away.

Depends tbh.

If it's passive aggressive petty shit then I would say that is more feminine because I find that asshole women are usually passive aggressive and petty
True, but men escalate things with physical confrontation, not usual, whereas foids escalate things with absurd claims and accusations. Foids get away with talking down to people in their profession. That's why I get extra irritated why I see an asshole guy.