Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do you find a foid more attractive when she wears boots?

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I don't know why, it gives off a more dominant aurora about her.. One time a foid wearing boots accidently stepped on my foot, It hurt and but it was so hot! Do boots make a foid more attractive to you?

Hopelessly Beta

I don't know why, it gives off a more dominant aurora about her.. One time a foid wearing boots accidently stepped on my foot, It hurt and but it was so hot! Do boots make a foid more attractive to you?
no, they are more atractive when they are bare foot on the kitchen

No... Not really.

To be honest yes. And heels. I always had a bit of a fetish not for feet, but shoes.

No i don't think so

JFL @ this thread

I find foids more attractive when dressed, at least partially (exposed pussy, but wearing an oversized shirt for example)
socks and high thighs are :fire:, but I don't care about boots

No man cant say I do. Then again I dont pay much attention to peoples shoes.

King of Cucks right here.

I mean they arnt the only ones.. Pretty much every female celebirty or entertainer wears them.
Idk why they do. Maybe to feel dominant cuz boots prob do add some height and prob feel more comfortable compared to heels. I just never notice it

I think they look most attractive barefoot, but compared to other footwear, yeah boots are better.

nein meine kleine Negerlein

Women footwear don't really do anything for me. I do think that boots do give a more dominant aura to a woman, but I don't have a specific fetish for them.

No, because that means she’s even taller.

No. I don't even give a look at such details

no, I think boots only look good on anyone who is wearing long pants

Not at all. I'm not into femdom.

It depends, I think Asian fashion has its good points, and personally I'm tired of seeing foids wearing 200$ retro Jordans.

These are nice looking imo:

Depends on the boots. I like kinky looking leather boots on foids

Depends on the boots. I like kinky looking leather boots on foids
Foids boots are literally weopons. The ones with pointy like heels are like spears, and the chunky platform boots are like maces, doing more blunt damage.. so hot :feelsohh:

I just fail to see why if most guys don't find high heel boots attractive on foids, why do they even where them, especially female celebrities..
I guess foids think alot of guys find high heel boots attractive, otherwise they wont be wearing them

I just fail to see why if most guys don't find high heel boots attractive on foids, why do they even where them, especially female celebrities..
I guess foids think alot of guys find high heel boots attractive, otherwise they wont be wearing them
The foids just gets taller by wearing boots, and I don't find it attractive at all. Must be some cuck fantasy to be heightmogged by the foid. I couldn't care less of what celebrities are wearing though tbh.

No man. Tight jeans are a turn on when the girl is attractive and has a good ass, but I don't care what footwear she's wearing.

A little. Tbh it's cope for womanlets.

>Tfw lowkey femworship thread

No. I only like foids either barefoot or in thigh high boots that restrict movement

I like large black boots because they emphasize the hips and glutes