Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel your mom low-key hates you for being incel?

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I feel like my mom harbors some resentment for the fact that I'm an unwanted male. She even roasts me for being short (I'm 5'6) - she will be sarcastically calling me "giant" sometimes. Parents often see their children as extensive as themselves, so if no one wants you your mom may hate the fact that you won't continue her lineage and also because it signals to her that her genetics are garbage.

Not low-key, high-key.

I have two sisters who are hyper Staceys. I have no idea how they hit the genetic lottery while I am such trash. They basically just pretend like I don't exist. No one in my family has ever mentioned women, romance, or intimacy to me in my entire life. No "so when are you getting a girlfriend" talk with me. I think they know I'm ugly enough that women just aren't in the cards. One time my mother did make a comment that I "have a face only a mother could love" and that's the closest anyone in my family has ever remarked on my SMV. This was at a community gathering and some of the other people there looked shocked that she would say that. I think she thought she was being funny but there was an obvious, heavy element of truth to it.

She thinks I am gay and in the closet, she can't comprehend that a man can struggle in the dating world.

For sure. Even parents will hate their child for being ugly.

Breeding as a sub 5 in the modern world should be outlawed. Even worse when they do it, and then act like you owe them something for doing the bare minimum to raise you. :lul:

I have two sisters who are hyper Staceys. I have no idea how they hit the genetic lottery while I am such trash. They basically just pretend like I don't exist. No one in my family has ever mentioned women, romance, or intimacy to me in my entire life. No "so when are you getting a girlfriend" talk with me. I think they know I'm ugly enough that women just aren't in the cards. One time my mother did make a comment that I "have a face only a mother could love" and that's the closest anyone in my family has ever remarked on my SMV. This was at a community gathering and some of the other people there looked shocked that she would say that. I think she thought she was being funny but there was an obvious, heavy element of truth to it.
That is fucking brutal. Once she's old and decrepit and needs your help, bring that up and mock her.

Who cares GrAY

maybe? my moms the dark one in the family and i have the pale genes, so im not a complete genetic failure in their eyes. still, my brother is a chad and completely dwarfs me, so im not exactly the family favorite lol

Parents will hate you even more when you don't have a job they'll pile it more on you.

Shockingly, no. My mother and the rest of my family love me. It's been holding me back from roping.