Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you feel this image in your soul?

Do you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
@racoon4 @proudweeb @Broly @TheDarkEnigma @ethniccel1 @Sneir @faded @Capable_Onion @Dregster666 @Mentally lost cel @IncelKing @WizardofSoda @Wizard32 @YBP Yxngcel @MACHETE @Transcended Trucel @Cash

No bcos I dont want anyone to visit me. I have social anxiety

No, idgaf about parties tbh

Sad looks like his 'friends' don't even show up for free alcohol because he is too much of a loser to be associated with.

Never drank alcohol

I'm nearly 30 this shit doesn't phase me anymore.

Better to have nothing and know you dont have friends instead of being delusional enough to set up a party that no one shows up to :feelsbadman:
True I rather save myself the embarrassment. Hope is a sad thing.

cup guy mogs me because at least he's socially connected enough to get his hopes up at the possibility of guests
I'm so disconnected I could've even conceive the possibility, I have nobody to invite

this is a guy who at least had some friends in the past even if his social life fell apart
I guess it's sad but at least he experienced whatever happiness has now deteriorated

I also just thought that this is the real life equivalent of making a solid post on .is and getting noreplypilled jfl

I feel nothing

A Cantonese male on YA: Other - Culture & Groups once said this:

"I prefer to 'party' by getting my thoughts on the Internet"

Me:

D23424F5 45BB 42B1 9B04 16753C5F54DC

I stopped celebrating my birthday in 7th grade when literally nobody gave a fuck about it :feelsrope::feelsbadman:

I do feel bad for him but I can't relate to him