Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel slightly better after you get good sleep?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I usually sleep no more than 4 or 5 hours per day cause I spent a lot of time on the internet, but this week I did an experiment and went to bed before midnight for three days and I slept 9 hours each day. I honestly felt better and more alert in those days. However yesterday was a very bad day for me due to some stupid unsuccessful attempt to talk to girls so I spent the night drinking and browsing online and I slept only like 3 hours and now I'm feeling like shit again.

I feel better after gymceling

massive snore

I feel good... until I see my face in the mirror. It's downhill from there.

who would have thought
sleeping a healthy amount makes you feel better
:feelstastyman:

Good sleep, what is this?

No, it's over for me.

Bedcels rise up!

I don't get good sleep

i feel better after waking up early

i feel little better sleeping 7-8 hours, less or more then im so lazy and i have worse day in general

Tumblr o8j0wnAj2V1vwixwxo1 250

I get tormented by nightmares every time i sleep more than 8 hours

NO. SLEEPING IS HELL.

Yes. Sleep is my best friend.
I always take melatonin before I go to bed just because it has other health benefits besides improved sleep, such as lowering estrogen levels.

Sleep is something that is very underrated. Trust me, if you get your sleep, you will feel way better.

I always hate waking up to this shit life, no amount of rest is enough

Sleeping is the best thing ever, that's why I refuse to get up in the morning to wage slave for this unfair society

Sleeping is the best cope, today I slept like 10h because I don't have to wageslave at weekends.

Sleeping is the best thing ever, that's why I refuse to get up in the morning to wage slave for this unfair society

But if you become a good boy, Chad will let you play on his switch while he is having sexy time with le wifey :soy: :soy: :feelskek::feelskek:

Nah. I've never had a chance to get a good sleep in my entire life. Life is hell when your body doesn't work right.

Sleep is a great cope. A cosy night in computercelling and then getting into bed at a good time is blissful.

You assume I get good sleep.
Every night I wake up several times, usually every two hours, and it takes me forever to fall back asleep
I am always tired

As someone with sleep apnea, I can't wait to have a good night's sleep again.