Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel out of place every where you go?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every single place I set foot in, I feel like I don’t belong or as if I shouldn’t be here. There has genuinely never been a single place where I blend in.

Even going something as basic as grocery shopping I notice I just stick out like a sore thumb. I realize I look neurotic because my attire doesn’t fit in, and everyone else there is basically wearing the exact same thing. This is even after trying to NT max, wearing Nike or nice trendy clothes or whatever. Even when I try to fit in and copy normies it still ends up not working out and I still stand out unintentionally.

Mannerism wise, same thing. No matter how hard I try normies still look off put by me, because they can sniff out a neurotic autist who is trying to blend in and larp as a normie.

Basically everywhere I go I feel like a freak.

So, I just basically gave up entirely and accepted I will be a freak anywhere I go and never ever receive that feeling of acceptance or validation, so I now just try to be as autistic as possible knowing it doesn’t matter anyway.

We get it, you're 6'7 :rolleyes:

Definitely I don't even like leaving the house :cryfeels:

Yes,but i got used to it and accepted my fate as a blackpilled hermit.