Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel or look tired all the time?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I'm wondering how much this affects incels, personally I feel tired everyday and I'm fatigued as fuck. I've even went to the doctor to get this treated and nope, no help at all.

Yeah, I'm tired as fuck, but it's most likely cause I'm a wageslave.

I had the same problem, I would wake up sleepy and tired, stay all day like that. All got better when I got a balanced diet with a lot of vitamins but only ate once a day. Liver is the best.
intermittent fasting will boost your mind stronger than any drug

depression and insomnia from mental illness appears to be common is this community apparently. nto sure how true becaucse of all the larpers and law enforcement . shrugs shoulders

It comes from depression man.

You can see it in your eyes.

intermittent fasting will boost your mind stronger than any drug
I feel more tired after eating always so now I eat in a 4-5 hour window, seems to be working a bit

I feel more tired after eating always so now I eat in a 4-5 hour window, seems to be working a bit
That's a good start. I just have lunch and don't eat until lunch next day. If you feel hungry just shove down 1-1.5L of water down your throat. 3-4L of water a day minimum.

a constant struggle against lethargy

It's due to severe depression,at least in my case

I bullet to my head would fix it

I was told several times, that I have angry/grumpy/maniacal look.
Tired? Probably not.

Yes, same. Doesn't matter what I'm doing or how much sleep I get, I'm tired all the time.

Im feeling like this every day for at least several years.

Last edited: