Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you feel melodramatic when talking about depression?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I feel like a bitch and it hurts my ego. It's slowly destroying my life.

Tbh I sometimes question if I even have depression. I mean considering my situation it’s completely normal to be depressed. Most normies would kill themselves after one day in my body.

Tbh I sometimes question if I even have depression. I mean considering my situation it’s completely normal to be depressed. Most normies would kill themselves after one day in my body.
is it laziness or depression. i really question that sometimes

I never talk about depression because women have made it into a teehee mental illness like ocd

You do, we all do, but it isn't some diseases and just a consequence of being on the bottom of the social pyramid. Studies have shown that perceiving yourself as being high in the social dominance hierarchy causes your body to release more serotonin.

I never talk about depression because women have made it into a teehee mental illness like ocd
i feel melodramatic, i dont talk about it irl. its weird talking about it online too

You do, we all do, but it isn't some diseases and just a consequence of being on the bottom of the social pyramid. Studies have shown that perceiving yourself as being high in the social dominance hierarchy causes your body to release more serotonin.
ok. I should lie to myself and say i'm high in the social dominance hierarchy.
i feel melodramatic, i dont talk about it irl. its weird talking about it online too
why? there is anonymity

I dont talk about that but yeah sometimes i have depression