Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel like your dead grandparents are looking down on you?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I get this feeling everytime I finish masturbating. Like I'm disgracing my entire lineage by not being productive. Especially when I blow my sauce to hentai.

Fuck you. I actually forgot that.

If they're looking at you masturbating they're tho ones that got a problem :dafuckfeels::feelskek:

Fuck you. I actually forgot that.
It used to plauge my mind in high school as my paternal grandmother died back in 2012, but the feeling has recently started to come back

I get this feeling everytime I finish masturbating. Like I'm disgracing my entire lineage by not being productive. Especially when I blow my sauce to hentai.

Our ancestors are disgusted by it.

It used to plauge my mind in high school as my paternal grandmother died back in 2012, but the feeling has recently started to come back
I got it out of my mind when I realized that I am able to feel presence of entities in the room. Most of the time I feel nothing.

No, since my grandparents are still alive.

My Grandad is alive, he still goes hunting(occasionally), fishing and usually wakes up at 5 AM to help around the garden. While I am far from him, but maybe I can become content with that lifestyle the same way he is.

My grandparents aren't dead

Yes, but not because I'm masturbating, but because I'm rotting in my room.

They are very tall.

Maybe they are

Both of my grandfathers would be rolling in their graves if they could see me now. It really doesn’t matter to me, I stopped living for others a long time ago

Yea I get the feel too.

He'd probably think I"m a failure

Used to back when I was like a teenager. Don’t give a fuck now. In fact, I find I give less and less fucks as I age. I’ll be street shitting in due time boys. See you on the news.

i feel it everytime i fap

I hope not. They will be bored.

George Carlin did a pretty apt rant on this

But if they're really that interested, and God really does exist, then He probably explained the situation to them, so they're probably less mad at me than they are at my parents.

No man. They would probably hate how degenerate society has become as much as me.

Probably but I don’t care. They’re dead.

No they came from a different era with a different culture. For them it was different.

No but i sometimes get a feeling that my ex oneitis is watching secretly so i wash my hands after i pee and stop masturbating.

Nah in reality i was looking down on my grandmother when she miserably died of diabetes sepsis and shit

that used to happen before i was an atheist