Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel intense pleasure & excitement when you see foids suffering?

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Whilst rotting in this insufferable hell hole called Inceldom, do you occasionally get delighted or amused by things that chad would find deplorable?

I saw this other video (in Grand Theft Auto V ofcourse) of a roastie whore who had cheated on her husband in some arabic country and her dad and the cucked husband handed her over to the based religious leaders (islamic?) who decreed that her punishment is death and proceeded to quickly but crudely behead her with a blunt knife infront of the camera. I felt such intense satisfaction and pleasure seeing a foid having to take responsibility for monkey branching and paying the ultimate price in the end. I showed my high tier normie friend the video but he was squeamish and couldnt handle it. Is there anyone else who gets intense pleasure from watching foids(in Grand Theft Auto V ofcourse) being decapited, shot in the head or violently taken out?

Yes, especially on Minecraft

Yes, yes I do. In GTA 5 of course, I would never advocate for violence.

No I don't care about others' problems. Just mind your own business and spare yourself the grief

Yes, yes I do. In GTA 5 of course, I would never advocate for violence.
Disclaimer : neither me nor anyone else is advocating for violence - we just talking about fantasy scenarios in GTA 5

No I don't care about others' problems. Just mind your own business and spare yourself the grief
Based.

Without taking on other peoples problems - most people especially those cursed with the inceldom gene have more than enough of their own problems

Based.

Without taking on other peoples problems - most people especially those cursed with the inceldom gene have more than enough of their own problems
Being woke just means you have more to worry about, and you can't do anything about this. Like them conspiracy theories and stuff about the harms of 5g or watever

Yes, next question

No, I don't.

For one: if it's someone who I don't know, I don't care. People suffer, it happens.

No, I don't.

For one: if it's someone who I don't know, I don't care. People suffer, it happens.
you have mind reading powers

Yes!! I fap to gore videos hnggggg

I used to, but not really anymore. They're gonna do whats best for them, so I'm not gonna stress. With the way society favors them they'd be fucking idiots to not take full advantage.

It's the soy cucks that piss me off to no end. They turned their back on their brothers, and the stupid ass niggas don't even get pussy for it. They might as well stop bullshitting, and castrate themselves. If you wanna be a cuck, then do it expeditiously. They're nothing but modern eunuchs.

Last edited:
Just who are you fellow incel> You know answering these types of questions with the fbi over our heads is a very very good way to dox your self.

I dont feel pleasure of any kind coz im in cosntant suicidal depression.

Obviously not, that would not be a nice thing and I'm a nice person
:)

Just who are you fellow incel> You know answering these types of questions with the fbi over our heads is a very very good way to dox your self.
Not my intention to dox - but imo i think the fbi should be focusing their energy on more pertinent national security issues. The only time they should be focusing on incels is when then are starting to give us our government issued girlfriends under a new federal law where no man is to be without a girlfriend.

Probably affects fetuses and infants rather than older people
But those infants grow up & i cannot begin to imagine what kind of mutations they will have and i know they wont be good. I generally foresee IQ levels dropping across all demographics

It depends. Stupid cunts like the marokko girls probably deserved their fate and there were some good memes. But I also know there are many good women where it would break my heart to see them suffer. My grandma married my grandpa when she was 18, she had no boyfriend before him and never cheated (he was the giga chad of the village, he would have known). She raised and helped raising 3 generations of children and nearly always was a prime example of how to be a moral person. It's the same with my mother and sister, I would kill myself if something happened to them I'm sure there a similar women out there, although their numbers are rapidly declining.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back