Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel inferior to attractive people?

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : I do I hate being around attractive people they get so much attention praise and worship it’s insane

How could I not

I feel enraged when I see tall, attractive men. Attractive men in general, but when they’re tall i feel so angry

when they’re tall i feel so angry
I don’t really care about height I honestly don’t see the hype but if they have an attractive face I avoid them

I feel inferior to attractive people, but I get most enraged by seeing unattractive foids. Mainly because they can easily get boyfriends, but unattractive men like myself will likely never have the chance to get a girlfriend…

Yeah tbh, i actively stay away from places where there are attractive people.Can't even go to the library anymore because of this.Yesterday I went and I got weird stares, guess it's illegal to be ugly in public.

Last edited:
I don’t really care about height I honestly don’t see the hype but if they have an attractive face I avoid them
Most the tall people here mog me looks wise and have girlfriends, I rarely see ugly tall people

yes ofc.I get heightmogged facemogged voicemogged

Just taller people i honestly wouldnt mind being a swamp ogre but 6'5

don't think they are innately superior, they were just born lucky

Yes. We objectively are.

Yes and no. But maybe I'm coping, a little bit.

Attractive people usually treat me better than mid - tier normies who are trying to compensate.

I hate attractive men

Yea and especially when theyre in groups

No, their lives revolve around drama, same with normies. As an incel you don't have to put up with BS drama since you are lonely every day. Foids want drama no matter how attractive a Chad is. They are never satisfied and will complain about everything like not living in a castle or having the most expensive furniture or whatever.

That's the only benefit of being incel, not having to put up with drama on a daily basis because all modern relationships revolve around drama. Alot of couples also eat absolute goyslop slave food which are unhealthy, i know some people think eating healthy is a cope if you're unattractive but for me it's about feeling good. If you have great genetics and still eat a shit diet you will never reach optimal health and be happy. I know this sounds like a gigacope but alot of attractive people are still depressed because they live an unnatural lifestyle. So alot of times i feel superior to normies and attractive people. I know for a fact that the food i eat is superior, the air i breath when i'm home is also superior, but sometimes i feel like Wojak on the right:

Instagram   2398606142084300445   aajonusmemes   CFJj5PvAT6d