Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel empathy abou rape ?

P

pepmacedo

Greycel
I have never felt empathy for rape. Always pretended that I have. Born this way. I really just knew that rape was wrong when I was about 14

If a foid would tell me about a violent rape expierence she had to my face, I'd probably feel bad for her.

if a foid didnt like move on dont follow her like a Simp

If a foid would tell me about a violent rape expierence she had to my face, I'd probably feel bad for her.
I think I wouldnt only if happend to my mom or sister or aunt ou cousin maybe

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

they all deserve it, no matter the circumstances

I feel bad if it's a kid because kids don't even know what's happening to them and it'll scar them for life, but adult foids should be able to defend themselves, it's a fair fight :feelsjuice:
disagree with you, woman are normally weaker than man. Thats why woman should port guns, than rapists would be scarier

Yes I do feel empathy for the man who will be punished by the state for simply following his nature.

I'm indifferent

I don’t really care

I would not orbit a foid who’s a victim, I’m not a simp and I will not be used to rebuild her ego.

Depends on if she's a slut normally or not, I can imagine if you're a good woman saving her virginity for her husband then it really sucks, but if you're one of these 10+ bodycount whores than wtf is the difference between rape and her average saturday night out?

A guy getting beaten up, and not even like beaten up by savage niggers till he's halfdead, but just getting beaten till he falls to the ground and then they leave him alone. gets more empathy from me than a whore who got raped.

For any foid problem I have as much empathy for them as they do me (none) I simply cannot bring myself to care about creatures who when they even do acknowledge my existence it's to cause problems (almost always landwhales) and are so god awful I wish I was 100% invisible to them.

me too, but in general when I see it on the news i don't care too much unless it was a kid