Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel emotions?

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
Asked in a thread if people here cry, now want to ask if you feel emotions or if you're dead inside :feelscry:

I think I perceive emotions very differently than most people
they're more like physical phenomena than something that just happens inside my head (and affects my thinking process)

Hello I am normal human and I experience human emotions

Just fear and hatred

Very rarely. I’m mostly apathetic towards everything.

No. I’ve been extremely numb for over a decade.

I feel a strong sense of frustration and anger everytime I'm spamming the forum but don't get any notifications.

Yes tbhngl I feel emotions, I wish I couldn't tbhngl
scarylossus.gif

If I ddint have emotions i don't think I would care about being incel

I have to actively work to feel my emotions, they are pretty strong, I can't handle them fully released, I just want to cry, I wish I could experience true love and friendship like in anime :cryfeels: I'm too autustic to connect with people :feelscry:

Between depression and apathy tbh.

I feel.. confusion. For the most part nowadays, along with annoyance and bitterness.

yup, harted, anger, sadness, depression, envy the list goes on and on

I feel emotions like disgust, fear, happiness and sadness. But I can hardly "receive" or "give" love. Everytime I hear people speak or talk about it I somehow fail to understand it. I just can't understand and imagine this "feeling".

But I feel hate. Oh yes, I do feel very much hate. In an intense and strong way.

there's no reason for me to be alive

I don't feel that much emotion besides from anger, sadness and disgust.

No, not so much anymore. I am apathetic and numb.

Asked in a thread if people here cry, now want to ask if you feel emotions or if you're dead inside :feelscry:
about a year ago i cried for the last time , since then i died completely inside .
Ive always been the type of guy to cry alone almost every day , but i realized its useless and i just did it to make myself feel ANTHING instead of the emptyness .

yes for fictional games and what not

Yes bro

JFL at The hard niggas saying no. As long as you are stuck in humanoid body you will feel emotions. That doesnt mean you have to cry etc

only when i watch anime

I'm losing that ability

Yes. My only two regular emotions are either just content (normal, not happy), sad, or angry. I'm only happy if I'm playing a game, or if someone says something funny.

I still feel anger, disgust and physical/emotional pain so yes, I still have feelings.

I don't feel any strong emotions.