Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you feel depressed when you look in the mirror?

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
Biologically, I don't consider myself completely ugly, but I'm outside the desired standards. I feel deep depression because I don't feel like I'm enough. This fills me with hatred and revolt and makes me want to destroy everything. I am obsessed with my appearance because it is an obstacle to my goals.

every time I look at my left side.
my left side profile is terrifying.

Biologically, I don't consider myself completely ugly, but I'm outside the desired standards. I feel deep depression because I don't feel like I'm enough. This fills me with hatred and revolt and makes me want to destroy everything. I am obsessed with my appearance because it is an obstacle to my goals.
mogs me that your not ugly

i haven't looked in the mirror for years.

Everyday.. especially if I wake up in a cold sweat from being drunk / hungover and have to go to the bathroom to piss / puke.

I just see an ugly abomination every time I look in the mirror

Yeah, I have male pattern baldness and retrograde alopecia at 24. I feel like an old man.

No I feel good bc I look like i could fuck somebody up in a fight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back