Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you eye contact bullyingmaxx whamen in public transports ?

Do you ?

• Total voters
I

Infinite LDAR

Banned
-
That's my new cope and I want you to share experience about it. Just today I got full satisfaction with eye contact bullying a foid for 20 good minutes and I loved seeing her watching the ground because of me and my pressure. Lifefuel tbh, what about you boyos

Only works if you are a large person. If you're a 5'4 framlet, you would look silly instead of intimidating.

I'm too high inhib to make eye contact.

I just stare at the ground or on my phone.

Last edited:
I started doing it yesterday and it feels great.

sometimes I look at people not caring what they're thinking, but I don't really go out of my way to eye contact them. I did do so to some furniture shop worker the other day, because I was being an antisocial cunt and chilling on his sofas and he tried ti give me a look like "yo, wtf you doing im trying to sell shit here", and i stared him down

I did it at work.

Now they schedule me when no one else is working.

No, I do it because I don't wanna make myself feel uncomfortable. I have extreme social anxiety and I can barely even use public transport without having an anxiety attack.

That's my new cope and I want you to share experience about it. Just today I got full satisfaction with eye contact bullying a foid for 20 good minutes and I loved seeing her watching the ground because of me and my pressure. Lifefuel tbh, what about you boyos
Oh yeah, i do it all the time, it absolutely AMUSES me to make them uncomfortable for absolutely no reason. High-inhib cels should definetely try it, don't worry about the consequences, there are no social consequences among unknown people.

Yes and I make this face
images

Only works if you are a large person. If you're a 5'4 framlet, you would look silly instead of intimidating.
You ain't wrong tbh
I'm too low inhib to make eye contact.

I just stare at the ground or on my phone.
i hate eye contact
No, I do it because I don't wanna make myself feel uncomfortable. I have extreme social anxiety and I can barely even use public transport without having an anxiety attack.
Just buy testosterone it reduces anxiety, worth since you probably already low T tbh
I started doing it yesterday and it feels great.
sometimes I look at people not caring what they're thinking, but I don't really go out of my way to eye contact them. I did do so to some furniture shop worker the other day, because I was being an antisocial cunt and chilling on his sofas and he tried ti give me a look like "yo, wtf you doing im trying to sell shit here", and i stared him down
I did it at work.

Now they schedule me when no one else is working.
Yes and I make this face
images
Extremely based boi :feelzez:

Just buy testosterone it reduces anxiety, worth since you probably already low T tbh
Last I checked, they don't sell testosterone at my local supermarket.

HAHAHAHAA. This is a fucking genius idea

Girls don't look at me because they are shy because i am too handsome for them :soy:

I went out today. Normally I would approach but feeling high inhib so just practiced looking in their faces.

Broooo just doctormaxx or Tormaxx it's easy

HAHAHAHAA. This is a fucking genius idea
Thanks budy boyo, btw I like your posts

Girls don't look at me because they are shy because i am too handsome for them :soy:
Kek. Tbh it's either she looks at the ground and you feel good to bring some justice in this world or she watch you back (0,001% proba) and giving attention she doesn't wanted to give to a beta male so it's a win win situation

I went out today. Normally I would approach but feeling high inhib so just practiced looking in their faces.
I hope you felt that high a seeing a foid feeling uncomfy because of you

yes I do this every time I'm on the tram. I pick some fresh juicy loli and eyefuck her for a good 20 minutes until she's scared for her life

yes I do this every time I'm on the tram. I pick some fresh juicy loli and eyefuck her for a good 20 minutes until she's scared for her life
B-but they done nothing bad to you, w-why:soy:

I never think about that when i'm outside

I never think about that when i'm outside
So what you copedoing ? I'm a junkie I always need some high, this one is good because if you're not a brainwashed high E cuck you naturally like domination especially on women + it's a revenge.
I don't care whether she feels it to be injustice or not tbh, she 100% has done something bad to other men too, we're just here to be Da Equalizer :feelzez:

I dont use public transport, boyo
Dollarmogs me

I love to see some fly on the wall videos of incels staring Stacey's down.

Broooo just doctormaxx or Tormaxx it's easy

Thanks budy boyo, btw I like your posts

Kek. Tbh it's either she looks at the ground and you feel good to bring some justice in this world or she watch you back (0,001% proba) and giving attention she doesn't wanted to give to a beta male so it's a win win situation

I hope you felt that high a seeing a foid feeling uncomfy because of you

Not compared to the discomfort they feel when I get right in front of them and instruct them to STOP. Then they feel a lot of discomfort. I must get back to that level of low inhib dominance as I was before.

Pumpkin seeds?

This sounds like fun!

Do you use a angery hate gaze?
Or just a stare?

I stare but only at bobs and vagine. I wear hat so no eye contactmaxx.

They look away really fast

I love to see some fly on the wall videos of incels staring Stacey's down.
Need da videos tbh

Not compared to the discomfort they feel when I get right in front of them and instruct them to STOP. Then they feel a lot of discomfort. I must get back to that level of low inhib dominance as I was before.
Lmfaooo you just threadmogged me bro, need to get on your level

Pumpkin seeds?

This sounds like fun!

Do you use a angery hate gaze?
Or just a stare?

I stare but only at bobs and vagine. I wear hat so no eye contactmaxx.
Stare with a smile so she knows that I'm not just crazy but actually knows what is happening but still doing it

I've been doing this in public recently.

Need da videos tbh

Lmfaooo you just threadmogged me bro, need to get on your level

Stare with a smile so she knows that I'm not just crazy but actually knows what is happening but still doing it
Nice. Non threatening, but not quite eyerape! You walk the highwire! (Tightrope)

Brutal driver licence pill once again.

I AVOID eye contact with foids to not gas up their egos.

I catch women(and dudes sometimes) look at me and quickly turn away when i stare back at them in the tram/bus.