Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you experience suicide ideation? Are you planning to kill yourself soon?

Do you want to kill yourself/have suicidal thoughts?

• Total voters
dead.ahead

dead.ahead

subhuman
Do you want to kill yourself/end your own life soon? Do you suffer from suicide ideation? Please put your vote in the appropriate pool choice.
Your voice matters.

I often put my hands to my head like it's a revolver then pull the "trigger" about 8 times. My life is ruined.

I have thought of killing myself several times but I’ve never seriously considered going through with it

IncelTears will never touch this.

It’s sad that they see us as a problem when most incels die from suicide. They will never acknowledge this side of the coin. It’s always about the few odd ones who turned to violence. Even when incels are killing themselves out of shame, depression or self-hatred the world just pushes us deeper into this pit. All we want to do is be loved by someone.

I wish i could sui

I'm giving myself a year from graduating college. If I don't have a real job and/or a gf by then, I'm buying a gun and doing the deed.