Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you exercise?

What are you?

• Gymmaxer

• Casual

• ELDAR

Results are only viewable after voting.
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I can't because of disability

casual, like 2-5 times a week

casual, like 2-5 times a week
That's a lot. I take a 2 hour hike once a week and that's it. I need to make a daily habit of at least 10 minutes per day.

hell no, why should i add even more pain to my life and why should i make myself uglier when that's my main problem

That's a lot. I take a 2 hour hike once a week and that's it. I need to make a daily habit of at least 10 minutes per day.
hiking is underrated, really good for you as well mentally as physically

i like walks too

Used to gym cel every week 4x but because of my SHIT genetics I couldn’t do squat / deadlift without retarded issues so I gave up because I wanted strength the most

hiking is underrated, really good for you as well mentally as physically

i like walks too
Did you know hiking is a high IQ thing? Niggers don't hike lol. "The ethnicity of hikers vary, 19% of Asian's hike, 17% of white Americans hike, 4% of African Americans hike, and 13% of Hispanics hike."

Used to gym cel every week 4x but because of my SHIT genetics I couldn’t do squat / deadlift without retarded issues so I gave up because I wanted strength the most
I have low T, I fear that even if I had the motivation to gymmaxx, my gains would plateau after newbie gains.

My exercise is stroking off my dick

I have low T, I fear that even if I had the motivation to gymmaxx, my gains would plateau after newbie gains.

this here is exactly what happened to me

hardly any gains no more

really thinking abt starting test and dbol cycle

My dad just invited me for a hike because it's sunny and I said I'm busy (because I have 60 tabs open). I should probably go.

this here is exactly what happened to me

hardly any gains no more

really thinking abt starting test and dbol cycle
if you ain't getting more gains then you need to increase volume and intensity. Maybe its because you don't get enough protein.

if you ain't getting more gains then you need to increase volume and intensity. Maybe its because you don't get enough protein.
Doesn't work with low T. If it did, even women could get big muscles without roids/HRT.

nah gains are coming but really slow

Did you know hiking is a high IQ thing? Niggers don't hike lol. "The ethnicity of hikers vary, 19% of Asian's hike, 17% of white Americans hike, 4% of African Americans hike, and 13% of Hispanics hike."
hiking is suifuel

you meet slutty foids on hikes

Used to heavily gymmaxx, but njow I rot

I felt more angry after exercising tbh. Like THE Desire To go er become much powerful Lol.

that's average.
That's kike propaganda, they want you to think 400 is normal, it's shit. Our grandfathers had 700+ at our age. Low T male population enables feminism and leftism to flourish.