Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ever wonder if your country is the only real country in the world?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Now, this may come off as laughably naïve or even solipsistic to you all, but think about it. For those who have never been to another country (I've only twice briefly been to Canada and live in the southeast USA) it's often easy to not think about the other ones. Perhaps what we consider our "country" is really just a collective hallucination, and geography isn't as obvious as maps make it out to be? Do you consider the USA, or perhaps your own non-USA country, to be the "default" or "main" country? I do.

Maps were wrong in the past, and, while we may have satellites now, I trust them, but not completely. Computers can glitch out, and what those satellites put out often looks different.

Consider this: the entire world population could fit into the state of Texas here in the USA, and only at the density of Mumbai, or perhaps even less. Doesn't that suggest to you that there may well be discrepancies either about how much land we have or how many people there are?

Yes sometimes i think if foods taste different for other people as well

Depending upon how far you want to take this, realistically I can't prove that there is anything outside of this room right now, or that there is anything in existence outside of my immediate perception.

I suppose you just learn to accept that you must make a lot of assumptions.

I've traveled a lot with a car and by plane.
I can confirm that other countries do exist.

Even if you don't leave your house, go to Google maps. There are so many places and there is street view too

I've traveled a lot with a car and by plane.
I can confirm that other countries do exist.

Even if you don't leave your house, go to Google maps. There are so many places and there is street view too
Fake news

Fake news
The places I've been to by car are exactly where the maps tell they are.
You can start making your own maps if you don't believe me

yes bro you are the only real person who exists. we are all just fantasy to support the illusion.

no, nothing beyond my room is real

You are crazier than me

solipsism is retarded tbh

I know Latvia is real too. Atleast small western part of it. In childhood visited Riga, but maybe that was just a dream

Do you consider the USA, or perhaps your own non-USA country, to be the "default" or "main" country?
I think most people consider the country in which they live to be the "main" one for them personally, because it's their base and it's where they live their lives.

Anyway, having visited several other countries in the world, I can confirm that they do actually exist.

I know Latvia is real too. Atleast small western part of it. In childhood visited Riga, but maybe that was just a dream
I can't tell the difference between my past and my dreams anymore, it's actually quite a nice state of being.

Only an American would say something like this

I can't tell the difference between my past and my dreams anymore, it's actually quite a nice state of being.
Looks like that whole altering your memories thing is starting to pay off.

Looks like that whole altering your memories thing is starting to pay off.
Yes bro, I don't feel alone now.

But I have to wonder whether some of my psychological peculiarities allowed me to do this in the first place. It might be that because I already felt separated from my past, I'm now able to change it. Not to mention being able to create and remember entirely new experiences.

Last edited:
burgercel cope

tbh though every place is america

My dad told me he belived it
Now its harder to belive it cuz of internet :feelstrash:

Of course, America has infiltrated everywhere. We might just go ahead and unite everything into one country at this stage.

No because it's fucking full and people keep coming here from elsewhere